Which one has the best platform of poker?

C

Claudiurox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played poker on unibet, pokerstars and other one wich is not included here ( i guess is just in my country ), and i want to know wich one you think is the best.
I like more pokerstars for so many reason, but i never play on 888 or william.
The think on pokerstars is that every single thing is simple, on mobile and laptop and you can focus on the cards, instead unibet i think are a lot of emoticons and images and it's all messed up.

So wich one is the best in your oppinion?

Crispoker540

Crispoker540

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really only play at pokerstars and 888 Pokerstars because it's legendary and I like the interface 888 for the fishes you have on mtt

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play PokerStars because my account was transferred from Full Tilt Poker. I have not tried other alternatives. PokerStars has few problems and a good interface.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pokerstars of course, nothing against 888 or party poker, PS has much more players and options to play

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7182b5ba376f615e0d9270070a78d8f4.png

forever and ever

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars are way larger than any other western facing poker site, so its hardly surpricing, they have the best software. There are also many disadvantages though. Lousy reward system, high tournament rake and reg infested games are good reasons to try out other sites.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars was my favorite site to play before Black Friday happened.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played poker on Unibet, Pokerstars and other one wich is not included here ( i guess is just in my country ), and i want to know wich one you think is the best.
I like more pokerstars for so many reason, but i never play on 888 or william.
The think on pokerstars is that every single thing is simple, on mobile and laptop and you can focus on the cards, instead unibet i think are a lot of emoticons and images and it's all messed up.

So wich one is the best in your oppinion?

I like 888 and Party Poker