Best online poker sites

L

lilboots831

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting into poker and really would like to jnow what the best sites are for us players

A

Alpha325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Betonline. Im in NY and never had a problem

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of all the poker rooms I prefer poker stars. Sometimes I go to Full Till Poker. At 888 I rarely go, but now the site is not the same.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Online Sites

I am not sure about cashing out, and I am not sure how random the software on sites are, even though I do have my own thoughts on that. What I do my best to do is play the sites that Cardschat has their tournaments and no other. I do not think you can be disappointed. Just be aware that you will experience some crazy random losses such as losing trip aces to a 5 7 offsuited straight. Take strong advantage of late position, especially if you are folded to when you are in CO, BTN, or SB. Good question. Good luck with your choices and game.

Gader

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
America's Card Room (ACR)

A

ATruRube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are in the US, you are limited to the Winning Network, intertops and BOL, unless you live in NJ or NV. Of these, BOL has better payouts, faster payouts and I like the layout of their games. Also their happy hour freerolls are $3,000 and the CC FR is $200. Sign-up through CC for extra bonus.

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker stars for me, has been for 10-15 years now!

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting into poker and really would like to jnow what the best sites are for us players

i like partypoker there very nice Ko mtt all day...of course Pokerstars the best room there big guarantes and small buy ins but field is big

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
of course Pokerstars the best room