N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best Poker site in your opinion.

Hi, in your opinion what would be the best poker site?

I tried 888 which has a really poor software, game ranges are good though.

pokerstars have the best SW in my opinion but I don't see much room for a noobie to grow.

Trying FullTilt, good sw and good game ranges too.

What's your opinion about them? Like any other?

skull89

skull89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on these 3 sites only, and I think PS is the best because offers you too many options of SnG and MTT, it has more variety of buy in too. I think that noobies can grow very well on PS SnG tables. Full tilt is my second option. 888 is too worse than the others, in all aspects.

PCK

PCK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my opinion the best pokerroom is PokerStars,any type of game at any hour,full of fish,big gtd`s mtt`s,promotions etc...

M

m3th0s

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked pokerstars a lot and I miss it now that they arent allowing US players. The best US room for me so far has been the ACR/BCP rooms since there are enough variety in games and freerolls.

Mason Pye

Mason Pye

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Out of the three you mentioned, I would say PokerStars is the best followed by Full Tilt and then 888 Poker. The reason being is that PokerStars has a variety of tournaments, a variety of cash games and a variety of SNG's for any sized bankroll. PokerStars is the only site to have a weekly $1 Million Guarenteed tournament with satellites running around the clock for very small buy-ins. As others have mentioned, their software is also very easy to use which makes navigating to find a specific tournament, cash game or SNG's that much bit simpler. Hope this helps.

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did anyone ever hear about DuckPoker? Heard they have a good deposit free bonus..

At least 5 Euros for registering.

I'm trying to build a solid bankroll through some STTs.

H

HypeHillbilly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am USA player so i only play on ACR or BCP and Cafrino and noon freerolls on FullFLush

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

Americas Cardroom is the fastest growing poker site in the U.S. We have been in business since 2001 and we have super fast payouts.

We will be hosting the 5 Million Dollar GTD tournament with 5 individual Million Dollar Sunday tournament, which is a $1,000,000 Guaranteed tournament with a $540 buy-in.

Our top promos we have are the FREE Rake Races for Ring Games (The Beast), FREE Point Races for Sit & go's (Sit & Crush), Jackpot Poker tourneys http://www.americascardroom.eu/poke...y-poker/software-game-features/jackpot-poker/ and Million Dollar Sundays ($1 Million USD Guaranteed tournament, the next one is on September 13th)

You can deposit with CC, person to person transactions and also Bitcoin, the best option right now. here you can find all the info about depositing: http://www.americascardroom.eu/how-to-play-poker/play-poker-for-real-money/deposits/bitcoin/

Also check on our incredible FreeBuy Super Series II with $150,000 in prize pool guarantees! Rebuy and add-on units range from just $0.01 to $20 but you have an opportunity to win whether you add to your chip stack or not! http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/freebuys-super-series-ii/

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help or assistance.

P

pain_pain_go_away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The question should be; apart from PokerStars....? As PS is head & shoulders above the competition. I would place Full Tilt in 2nd for games with smaller fields and therfore a greater chance of success.... As for 888, I wouldn't give them the steam off me piss!

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Pokerstars no 1 , there s no doubts. 2nd Comes fulltilt , 3 rd is tied between partypoker and Titan Poker .. both have nice structure and gd games

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars no 1 , there s no doubts. 2nd Comes fulltilt , 3 rd is tied between partypoker and Titan poker .. both have nice structure and gd games

Hey Veltins, you gave me a Light. party poker has some attractive new members promotions. Will check that out.

rensks

rensks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like ps, i think the best one, and full flush, i've tried full tilt and 888poker and didnt like it at all, gonna try some other sites later

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From all i like FTP....but loved the soft before Black Friday because they used to have interesting promos....not like now....and also they were updating everytime the graphics ....which was awesome in my oppinion...

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars and Full tilt...in my opinion

C

cursed989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Despite being unable to play there for the last 5 years, I still maintain that PS is the best by far. As for what I can actually play - ACR/BCP have my heart :)

Kelly60

Kelly60

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Nougan,
A lot depends on what type of STT you want. Titan is good but like all other iPoker rooms all STT SnGs are turbo format only. PokerStars is an excellent room but some noobies/beginners like to start in 9 man SnG regular speed/format, the lowest buy-in for that game on stars is $1.50 which puts some beginners off. What type of STT would you like to play and what would you like as a buy-in?

Kidkododo

Kidkododo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my humble opinion is Pokerstars the best and most generous pokersite there is. They have the best payouts which is the most important, but also the least expensive buy-ins too.

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

Americas Cardroom is the fastest growing poker site in the U.S. We have been in business since 2001 and we have super fast payouts.

We will be hosting the 5 Million Dollar GTD tournament with 5 individual Million Dollar Sunday tournament, which is a $1,000,000 Guaranteed tournament with a $540 buy-in.

Our top promos we have are the FREE Rake Races for Ring Games (The Beast), FREE Point Races for Sit & go's (Sit & Crush), Jackpot Poker tourneys http://www.americascardroom.eu/poke...y-poker/software-game-features/jackpot-poker/ and Million Dollar Sundays ($1 Million USD Guaranteed tournament, the next one is on September 13th)

You can deposit with CC, person to person transactions and also Bitcoin, the best option right now. here you can find all the info about depositing: http://www.americascardroom.eu/how-to-play-poker/play-poker-for-real-money/deposits/bitcoin/

Also check on our incredible FreeBuy Super Series II with $150,000 in prize pool guarantees! Rebuy and add-on units range from just $0.01 to $20 but you have an opportunity to win whether you add to your chip stack or not! http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/freebuys-super-series-ii/

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help or assistance.

Hey ACRep, I'll give it a try, do you have any bonus code I can use?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

Aadhya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Poker Site

Well for me its got to be only one and only favorite online poker site and that is none other than PokaBunga.com as it offers private tables, instant game play, fast payouts, easy deposits, great free-roll tournaments and many more. :)

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which poker room is the best?

Which poker room is your best and most honest opinion?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think PokerStars. Good software, there are always a lot of different games, the tracker works, I had no problems with the withdrawal of the money won.

M

MaZeee323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its pokerstars, too. I played a few years ago on 888poker and this is the second best for me. The bonuses in pokerstars are not quietly good but I never had problems there. I think they may have the best software for shuffeling, read here: https://www.pokerstars.eu/de/security/

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's partypoker and PokerOK)

K

killosaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played Bovada a bit. The traffic seems to be lower there during the weekdays IMHO.