The best online poker room

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ask this question since I have only played online at pokerstars and not if that has been the mistake of my life due to the number of card dealings I would say rigged, for example, when I have a pair, there are at least two more in the table, death with the last card in almost certain hands, and those who pay big bets without having good cards and in the end are pleased by the software. Anyway, I would like to know your opinions and experiences in other rooms and their recommendation.

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I like pokerstars. I dont think it is rigged at all - it is a well renowned site with many millions of players. But I have also played on 888 and ACR. I don't mind these sites, but the software is not as fluid and intuitive as PokerStars. Give them a try - play a few freerolls see how you like them

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I have been playing PokerStars for a long time and I don’t think that there is falsification at this poker room, they already have a good income without it, try not to make a final bet decision before the river. Sincerely, Sergey.

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The software is the best at Pokerstars. There is also a big selection of tournaments. Other rooms have more freerolls (if you need them).

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at poker stars also as it is one of the few legal sites here. I don't think that it is rigged in any way. As the biggest room they are checked by far too many regulators worldwide and they have too much at risk to attempt such thing.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the best option for beginners is 888. This site has good facilities for new players and a large number of daily freerolls.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to test with 888 to see how it goes and how the page behaves

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing and stealing at Full Tilt for many years as one of the best online poker sites. :)

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say PokerStars and party poker would be the top two. Lots of players and tournaments for every bankroll. They also have great Apps which is big for me because I play mainly on ipad.

888 I would say is the worst. Horrible App and it seems like there are more river cards they hit people for two or three outers.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, Poker Stars is the best room, I recently registered with 888, but the practical account immediately became unavailable.

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would agree with previous Posts and say pokerstars is a very good site.

True, I've read some stuff in the Internet About some guys being sure that the Software of pokerstars is rigged, but in my oppinion, this is not the case. But it is also true that I've read the same "Software is rigged" Theory About other pokersites as well (888, pokerparty, and so on).

Maybe the perception of the Software being rigged Comes from the simple fact that the games run much faster online than in live poker? It is much harder to admit any potential error in your game, when you see that your Opponent wins to your KK or AA on a shove with 22 and a board like 28KA2. You still Need to have Fortuna on your side in poker, after all ;-)

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars, as for me, is the most convenient and understandable in terms of its service and software. However, in fairness of distributions - I can’t say anything: as they say "not caught - not a thief"

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would agree with previous Posts and say pokerstars is a very good site.

True, I've read some stuff in the Internet About some guys being sure that the Software of pokerstars is rigged, but in my oppinion, this is not the case. But it is also true that I've read the same "Software is rigged" Theory About other pokersites as well (888, pokerparty, and so on).

Maybe the perception of the Software being rigged Comes from the simple fact that the games run much faster online than in live poker? It is much harder to admit any potential error in your game, when you see that your Opponent wins to your KK or AA on a shove with 22 and a board like 28KA2. You still Need to have Fortuna on your side in poker, after all ;-)
The most annoying thing about pokerstars and it is one of the things that happens regularly, is that if you get a pair of hands, there are at least up to 2 more and other things that annoy you are that you normally always lose incredible hands with The last letter. I know they are things of the game, but the proportion that happens to one in favor is from 1 to 10. In the other online poker rooms is it the same?

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played in different poker rooms. Personally, pokerstars like most of all because of its interface, despite even constant transfers.