onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today there are many applications (Win, iOS and Android) that help you to be closer to the poker without having access to a stationary computer. each of their is attractive. but which one is better for the user? I tried to reach the top 5 on my preferences. since I am not an expert, I could be wrong :)

1) FullTilt
2) 888
3) bet365
4) bwin
5) pokerstars

I would like to know what applications you use. if you use some Apps then which is best in your opinion?

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If someone is interesting, just find TOP-5 free Poker Apps:

1) world series of pokerwsop (Android)
2) Ultimate Hold’em Timer (Android)
3) Fresh Deck Poker (Android, iOS)
4) Poker God (iOS, Android)
5) Poker equity Calculator (Android)

A

apachooo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I preffer Pokerstars due to the fact that FullTilt does not support tournements. But its quite stressfull if Im playing 4-5 tabels and happen to have a hand in several of them at the same time.

razva_raz94

razva_raz94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite is pokerstars App i use it when i'm not home if i'm in the mood of playing some poker :D

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am playing rarely on the tablet tournaments....i like a lot to play chinese poker tonybet app...is more interactive :D

victory22422

victory22422

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars' app is the best. But this problems with region are really stressful, so in the mobile version im playing on the virtual money:) Its not so intersting, but better than nothing

MARE12KING

MARE12KING

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing on Full Tilt, but PokerStars is possibly the best :)

D

dudu10grande

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the PokerStars.
Full Tilt you can not play tournaments and 888Poker has to iOS.

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why pokerstars mobile is in 5th place? Should be top 3, since it is: easily navigated, well designed, allows to play tournaments (full tilt does not), does not have any known issues, works fine.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why PokerStars mobile is in 5th place? Should be top 3, since it is: easily navigated, well designed, allows to play tournaments (full tilt does not), does not have any known issues, works fine.

you right! PS must be in the first place, or in top 3/ but.... if u read my first post u would read that i tried to reach the top 5 on my preferences, Stars is look good, but i cant login in it from my region, so .... i dont write that its not good, but for me its impossibe to play at PS App. thats all :D (and as i know its even the best app)