been playing NLOP.com

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully the attatchment shows but this is the first time playing @nlop.com its free and LEGAL. Everyone should be playing here. As long as it shows up everyone can see I made my 1st $20 and I'm loving it!!!! almost like McDonalds hehe. BTW the withdraw process to paypal is INSTANT. Absolutely no waiting!

Attachments

• 1stnlop.com $20.jpg
    1stnlop.com $20.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loads of complaints about this site.

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
national league of poker. yea dakota? poker is the same no matter where you play!

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never heard of this site but I might check it out to see how the format is. I doubt I will end up depositing any money though. I have grown too accustomed to ACR.

Does this site have any freerolls?

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is all free you dont have 2 deposit anything at all. unless you lose your free tokens that are used for tournament entry! then you can choose whatever type of token package you want. when i clicked the cashout button it sent the funds to my paypal instantly didnt even have 2 wait and that i like a lot!!!!

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i couldn't figure out how to register. i clicked on the play now button and nothing happens

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up years ago with facebook . Just 2 weeks ago is when i decided to really give it a try. i will put a screen shot up of all my cashes so far this month. I wasn't so sure it was any good but hey win cash with 0 down sounds really good 2 me. lately it's been hard to deposit and play the way i used to. Have 2 much debt that i need paid off.. I forgot to mention they charge $0.25 for a withdraw fee @ nlop

Attachments

• nlopcash1.jpg
    nlopcash1.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 80
  • nlopcash2.jpg
    nlopcash2.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 83
P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm confused. is it free to play or isn't it?

bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm confused. is it free to play or isn't it?

It's free to play on. NLOP.com is a site full of free rolls funded by loads of advertisements.

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]For what it's worth I decided to check it out for shits and giggles and have been pleasantly surprised by the traffic so far. They have both freeroll tournaments and free ring games. In the ring games if you accumulate enough tokens you can use them to buy in to the higher-dollar free roll tournaments.

You can also subscribe to them for 20$ a month to play adless over there.

Not a bad site in my opinion if you don't have the funds to play poker.[/FONT]

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah, I'm confused by this.. [emoji1]

Where/when is the advertising? During play?

Might have a look but don't use PayPal so it probably won't be for me anyway...

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it was debit card withdrawal I'd be there.I have a pay pal account but never been able to use it.if its more complicated than it should be I'm out a there basically.

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Paypal is as simple as it gets! get a Paypal debit card from paypal, then set up pin, cash out from nlop, bang hit the atm super simple

If it was debit card withdrawal I'd be there.I have a pay pal account but never been able to use it.if its more complicated than it should be I'm out a there basically.

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still unable to create an account. I connect via fb and then type in a sn and birthday, click the button and it just sits there.

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure why they are having issues with the sign up process. You're not the only 1 that has said they can't sign up. I have other friends that wanted 2 sign up and for some reason they can't.
I kind of am finding that the site is kind of scammish seems like players are colluding. The reason I say this is because I get on a table and of course it's full now I get in a hand I might shove all in and I'm getting called by almost every player at the table it just seems a little weird to me. Im seeing names that are almost identical and all in the same games

still unable to create an account. I connect via fb and then type in a sn and birthday, click the button and it just sits there.

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If ur shoving all in pre and everyone calls, how r they cheating? U want them to call.

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just signed up. Hopefully grind my way to a few $'s. A bit of fun for no outlay.

H

Haydena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can use adblock on the downloadable App and i see no ads without paying anything