BCP Lag

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else experiencing some horrible connection issues on Black chip poker lately? I know it's not my internet connection because everything else seems to be running smoothly.

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can tell you it is because the Million dollar tournament is going on and I was told by someone that they didnt want any tournaments going on when that one is going on. They can not handle the traffic and cancelled two freerolls because of it. It is such horse garbage. Good luck to the people that are in it from CC, but this just shows the network sucks and if they do not do another one everyone should cash out on this worthless network.

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can tell you it is because the Million dollar tournament is going on and I was told by someone that they didnt want any tournaments going on when that one is going on. They can not handle the traffic and cancelled two freerolls because of it. It is such horse garbage. Good luck to the people that are in it from CC, but this just shows the network sucks and if they do not do another one everyone should cash out on this worthless network.

Thanks for the info.