Bankrolling Through Freerolls

R

Redemption80

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on ACR and just won .55 after finishing 8th. I think their freerolls are easy and you can build a bankroll quickly there.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Keep at it Redemption, and it will grow you're bankroll. Keep posting here and in no time you will be able to play the CC freerolls, but these are more difficult. So good luck to you and see you in CC freerolls.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Redemption and welcome to Cardschat. I see you play freerolls, so why don't you try Full Flush Poker too? They have some big freerolls every day, and if you download from here you will get a $100 one on top for them, which is every Monday night. Also you may not see it, but they have a $500 one every Friday night. GL to you

westside1950

westside1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It definitly seems easy building a bankroll through freerolls, but trust me it can get really hard and annoying after a few bad beats and hours and hours of play without being rewarded even with a single cent.

Good luck in your mission , i hope you make yourself a decent bankroll :)

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been doint this for a week. I can tell you it is hard to be consistent top 10 in ACR freeroll. I keep getting in the rank of 20-40 and that doesn't pay off for hours of playing multiple table. But the pro of doing this is experience.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It can be done especially if they have another freebuy series soon.

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be done especially if they have another freebuy series soon.

What is their freebuy series? Is it different from the hourly "10$ freeroll - On Demand" on ACR?

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes its possible between fullflush and ACR
during the freebuy series i won a 1k and it paid 200 for 1st.
i did 1 double rebuy and 1 add on, money from which i won from freerolls.
also won a .11 100GTD the same day. def consider playing the daily .11 100GTD

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah that is a good one mariel619. And when you get a little more there is a $.50 one at 4:45pm and 5:30pm. Both are mega stacks but turbos. There a lot of ways to use the freeroll money to build your BR

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing is impossible.Good luck on your ACR challenges.

X

XGoodfella

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Swcpoker.eu has easy free rolls and fullflush.Com

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very possible.

The hardest part is the beginning. You must have patience to accumulate small things.

Good luck...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys,

Remember our Freebuys were the prize is a seat of $540 for the Million Dollar Sunday this Oct 4th. Check more information on the schedule here

acreu_mds_header_october-events-final.jpg

9betterluck9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on starting that bankroll, some say the first few pennies are the hardest part. I have played my fair share of these and have multiple final tables. If you really feel they are easy to beat and you can have some consistent success in them. You may want to look into the on demand freeroll leaderboard. It is run in week long intervals, so if you have multiple final tables in a day, for a few days in the same week, you got a really good shot at placing on it! Definitely worth checking out, especially if you have consistent success in these. Good luck in turing that 55 cents into hundreds, then thousands!

F1nec_ua

F1nec_ua

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
very good 100k freeroll. where you can quietly bankroll of stuff

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice man, keep it up. I'm trying the same path, build a bankroll from Freerolls.

Have done some good results but ended loosing it trying to play money tournaments or SNG. Now I gave up, started from zero again and will only move to money when reaching 15 - 20 dollars.

About ACR, had some difficult time with their sw and gave up. May get back to play it in the future.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One can only envy. Not everyone is capable of it.

vali246

vali246

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think it's pretty difficult to build a serious bankroll from playing only freerolls.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords