UG1 folds
UG 2 all in (3000)
UG calls (2913)
UG shows A-A UG2 shows7-10s
*** FLOP ***: [10s 2s 7s]:mad:
*** TURN ***: [10s 2s 7s] 7♣:eek:
*** RIVER ***: [10s 2s 7s 7c] 4♦:(
------ Summary
This was the first hand of a bankroll builder freeroll that i played on ACR 2/11/2019. I'm trying to figure out how a player goes all in with a 7-10 after a 3bet from a UG player?:confused:

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the type of hand that i get a lot playing freerolls on ACR
U G raises (87)
UG1 folds
UG 2 all in (3000)
UG calls (2913)
*** TURN ***: [10s 2s 7s] 7¢À:eek:
------ Summary
This was the first hand of a bankroll builder freeroll that i played on ACR 2/11/2019. I'm trying to figure out how a player goes all in with a 7-10 after a 3bet from a UG player?:confused:

My theory - (s)he is not playing poker. Not interested in grinding out a win. Just wants to shove and if is lucky enough to get ahead will wind up 3-6 stacks above the bulk of the pack quickly. And equally happy if he/she loses and can move on to something else.

All you can do is get in good and hope for the best. usually in freerolls you don't get the serious play until deep in the tourney.

Just my perspective on it. I am sure there is more at play I am unaware of, I usually just avoid those players when I can or go all in with them when I have a premium hand and hope for the best.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All ins

This is the type of hand that i get a lot playing freerolls on ACR
U G raises (87)
UG1 folds
UG 2 all in (3000)
UG calls (2913)
*** TURN ***: [10s 2s 7s] 7♣:eek:
------ Summary

I play a lot of freerolls on 888. This happens to me probably 50% of the time I have any big pocket pair. So last couple times I get A6o or K6o I go all in. I have won the hands about 60% of the time. Most times with a set of 6s. I dont understand it. But 6s trip up very often in 888 satelite freerolls

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a suicide player wasting their time. 2% flop two pair even then 24% to lose to over pair bigger pair.

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing which I have learned in the freeroll games, is that the players refuse to fold, and they will slop-out many times, so, I try to stay out of the way until I get the gut feeling to attack. definitely a risk vs reward situation.

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't worry, at the distance you will have good profit vs this kind of players.

C

cracked aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's tough getting deep in freerolls to meet better players when there are players that shove with junk and keep getting lucky with the flop turn & river ,when I have K6o unless I'm in the blinds or short stacked there gone.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My theory - (s)he is not playing poker. Not interested in grinding out a win. Just wants to shove and if is lucky enough to get ahead will wind up 3-6 stacks above the bulk of the pack quickly. And equally happy if he/she loses and can move on to something else.

All you can do is get in good and hope for the best. usually in freerolls you don't get the serious play until deep in the tourney.

Just my perspective on it. I am sure there is more at play I am unaware of, I usually just avoid those players when I can or go all in with them when I have a premium hand and hope for the best.

What this guy said. Many people I notice will operate this way in freerolls. Build a stack quickly or bust and move on to the next freeroll...or go do something else. 7 10 is going to beat AA about 20% of the time...hence why luck is such a huge factor in the short run of poker. Long run, you'd clean this guy out getting your money in that good...but some of the time he's going to hit and it just is what it is.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords