*Attention micro SNG players*

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The micro stakes SNGs are FLOODED with players right now on BetOnline. Basically, the SNG leaderboard (which is running weekly until the end of April) encourages as much play in the micros as possible. The games are loaded with terrible losing regs, who are just playing for the SNG leaderboard. I've made over $50 in the past day and a half, simply playing $1.50 Hyper PKO SNGs.

The games that are likely to provide you with a better than normal ROI are the Hyper PKOs and the Hyper 6s.

Any competent SNG player is likely to win at these games!!!

P.S. I've played 40 sngs, and I'm up $51.46. Also, I'm in 40th place on the SNG leaderboard (with my piddly volume compared to the terrible regs playing 10hrs/day) which would give me another $15 if I end the week in the top 50 (more for top spots if you can crack the top 30).

This is a golden opportunity for micro SNG players. Not the leaderboard, but just getting some volume in in these games and enjoying the boosted ROI. :D:D:D:D:D

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The micro stakes SNGs are FLOODED with players right now on BetOnline. Basically, the SNG leaderboard (which is running weekly until the end of April) encourages as much play in the micros as possible. The games are loaded with terrible losing regs, who are just playing for the SNG leaderboard. I've made over $50 in the past day and a half, simply playing $1.50 Hyper PKO SNGs.

The games that are likely to provide you with a better than normal ROI are the Hyper PKOs and the Hyper 6s.

P.S. I've played 40 sngs, and I'm up $51.46. Also, I'm in 40th place on the SNG leaderboard (with my piddly volume compared to the terrible regs playing 10hrs/day) which would give me another $15 if I end the week in the top 50 (more for top spots if you can crack the top 30).

This is a golden opportunity for micro SNG players. Not the leaderboard, but just getting some volume in in these games and enjoying the boosted ROI. :D:D:D:D:D

Are you referring to pokerstars dude?

No, BetOnline. I enlarged it from my OP. :D:D:D

D

DixonHuenow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I'll have to check it out. I liked the look of ACR, and ignition never thought of trying it before.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been trying to find this leaderboard since Sunday. Where is it?

If you go into your challenges, you should see it there. You need to "opt in" to participate.

You probably won't be able to catch up this week, but start right from the beginning next week in the Hyper PKOs.

I'm up $59 in the games and I'm in 33rd place right now.

My goal is to crack the top 30 this week.:D

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Up $90 in these games, sitting at 39th on the LB (which pays another $15).

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on your success and thank you for your generosity in sharing your observation with all of us here at CC

I will give it a try and let you guys know what happens when an incompetent player plays these SNGs :)

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is true for most micro games on most poker sites. There a lot of new players joining for something to do and not understanding the fundamentals of the game. If you play solid poker you can do well at these levels right now. Once the covid crisis dissipates things will return to normal as a lit of the players will no longer have the time to play. Enjoy it while it lasts!

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still you need luck to beat bad players. it's easy as easy as you say even more if the structure is fast.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still you need luck to beat bad players. it's easy as easy as you say even more if the structure is fast.

You need luck just to be alive and breathing :)
Just curious, is that Putin's picture in your avatar?

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, he is. i'm not a fan of putin but i like that pic.

I like it too. He looks like a poker player in the picture.
He knows a thing or two about bluffs as well. Big bluffs :)

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

still you need luck to beat bad players. it's NOT as easy as you say even more if the structure is fast.

edit...

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still you need luck to beat bad players. it's NOT as easy as you say even more if the structure is fast.

edit...

Good observation regarding the need for "luck." Listen, luck is an illusion of having your scope of time too narrow. Nobody knows in any given moment what is good fortune or bad fortune, you must allow more time to pass. Now if you are referring to running "good" or running "bad" in poker, obviously we are all aware of the variance in this game, and the skilled players realize this is a long term game (not an isolated single game). I could post 100 hands already, where I was "sucked out on" but I haven't because I understand that this must happen. The games ARE as easy as I say, because the players do not understand 3 and 4 handed bubble play, so they either shove way too much, or they fold themselves out of the SNG. This thing you refer to as luck plays a part in who wins any given SNG, but I'm finishing first and second consistently more than my opponents. It's because I know how to exploit their mistakes. They are making mistakes.

This is why I say any competent player would do well in these games, because they should also be able to recognize the glaring mistakes of their opponents and capitalize on them. :D

GOOD LUCK! ;)

*Edit* The main strategy that eludes most of these players is how to properly play a KO SNG. I've seen WAYYYYYYY too many folds from the big blind, when they essentially had a free shot at a bounty.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, the week is over.

+$96 over 184 sngs.

+$15 for 40th place on the LB

Good week! Up $111

B

billan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
is there a leaderboard this week? its not in my missions

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I promised, I played a few SNG turbo 6's and I have done well even though I am a huge donk.

Thanks jordanbillie :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I promised, I played a few SNG turbo 6's and I have done well even though I am a huge donk.

Thanks jordanbillie :)

You got it!

I'm giving this a run again this week.

I'm down $1.96 in my games, but I'm currently sitting in 24th place on the LB (which would pay $30 if I held this position).

I'm trying to crack the top 15 this week, which would pay $75. :D

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips

Great post bro..
Sharing the knowledge..
Very good:top::top::top:

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You got it!

I'm giving this a run again this week.

I'm down $1.96 in my games, but I'm currently sitting in 24th place on the LB (which would pay $30 if I held this position).

I'm trying to crack the top 15 this week, which would pay $75. :D

I ended the week down $10 in the games (even though my SS looks destroyed at this point, lol), and got 16th place for $45.

So, I would up playing way more than I wanted to this week, and only profited $35. Profit is profit, but the SNG LB is not worth pursuing as I am not a professional "grinder." The playing was not as fun this week at all.

But, the good news is that now over that past two weeks I'm +$145, and have gone from $0-$700 since February.

I'm going to try to play much less this week, and return to fun. :D