The attacks on the poker sites

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know how in other countries, but in Romania does not work ACR and Tigergaming. Russian hackers killed everyone. Already 7 days attack pokerstars. I lost $ 1500 and was the leader in today's game. on my request to support I received the answer:- "we will try to return your money within 2 months."

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to be happening everywhere lately...acr was getting wuacked for awhile and now it seems like pokerstars is getting their turn...i dont get why these sites dont use cloudflare or a better ddos protection

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to be happening everywhere lately...acr was getting wuacked for awhile and now it seems like pokerstars is getting their turn...i dont get why these sites dont use cloudflare or a better ddos protection
I've withdrawn all the money now. left $ 2. I think this is a serious problem.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah thats some bs poker stars need to get it back in 2 3 days at most
My request was today. And they said that PERHAPS your money will be refunded within 2 months. What is unclear?

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On all gaming sites use one program. It was hacked by hackers from Russia. It's time to save personal funds.

How do you know its hackers from Russia? Just curious, cause Russia seems like a scapegoat to blame for anything happens anywhere lately.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hackers suck, I hope everyone gets their money back after this last round of hacks.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you know its hackers from Russia? Just curious, cause Russia seems like a scapegoat to blame for anything happens anywhere lately.
If it was raining then blame Putin and Russia. Don't you agree?

KJoff4u

KJoff4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had many problems logging onto ACR due to the DDoS attacks.

So far, I've never had a problem with intertops

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had many problems logging onto ACR due to the DDoS attacks.

So far, I've never had a problem with Intertops
Your time and steps will be ahead.

L

LongRover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The attacks on poker sites

The image of bombs falling on PP servers, allegedly the creation of an ACR employee, is morally perverse. It implies support by ACR for criminally violent activities. If these outlaw tendencies are the kind with which ACR wants to publicly align itself, perhaps it should go in search of what little credibility it has left. If not, then ACR owes PP and its patrons an explanation and an apology. With illegal cyber-attacks on-going against unsuspecting organizations and individuals alike, all parties should band together to find a way to protect the gaming industry --- most especially its patrons when DDoS attacks shut down tournies and games already in progress.

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something has to be done about the DDoS attacks on every poker software. It is ridiculous!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If then blamed Russia for this, go to another topic on the forum.
this refers to racism.
it is good to live when someone is to blame.
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do they do it is beyond me.:confused::confused::confused:

PiStealth

PiStealth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope they deal with this shit soon :/

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are blaming Russians but take a look at this article and this quote

"Not all players were impacted. Players from PokerStars’ smaller locally licensed countries—including Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Romania—were seemingly unaffected; players from these countries were able to chip up from the disconnected players.

The outage comes just days after both partypoker and WPN’s network America’s Cardroom were hit by DDoS attacks, prompting speculations that PokerStars could also have been attacked.
The disruptions started yesterday late in the evening and almost every player found themselves disconnected or sitting out from the tables. Almost all the tournaments were interrupted including the PokerStars flagship Sunday Million."

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I do not know how in other countries, but in Romania does not work ACR and Tigergaming. Russian hackers killed everyone. Already 7 days attack PokerStars. I lost $ 1500 and was the leader in today's game. on my request to support I received the answer:- "we will try to return your money within 2 months."

Funny how you are the one complaining about Russian hackers while you're from Romania. Players from your country benefited more than anyone else due to recent attacks on Pokerstars, especially on Sunday, where for two hours only Romania and Belgium were playing while everyone else were sitting out. Stole stacks and got way jucier refunds then they should have.
post-74693-1534105711_thumb.png
afe01e0e4a2f.jpg
0cc278e4843d.jpg
post-39267-1534108241_thumb.png
And the best one yet:
index.php

Russian hackers you say :icon_scra

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny how you are the one complaining about Russian hackers while you're from Romania. Players from your country benefited more than anyone else due to recent attacks on Pokerstars, especially on Sunday, where for two hours only Romania and Belgium were playing while everyone else were sitting out. Stole stacks and got way jucier refunds then they should have.
post-74693-1534105711_thumb.png
afe01e0e4a2f.jpg
0cc278e4843d.jpg
post-39267-1534108241_thumb.png
And the best one yet:
index.php

Russian hackers you say :icon_scra
Yes. most unhappy - why then did not say thank you to the hackers[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

S

Slava Maslov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Русский

русские есть??

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it was russian hackers, then pokerstars would not have worked at all during these 3 days :D

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I for one am not about to play for any serious money on any poker site until this whole issue is resolved. Three days running for Pokerstars now. Is Russia involved? Could be, or could be some 400 lb hacker laying on a couch in the West Wing. Or some 11 year old kid with too much computer time on his hands. Who knows. What I do know is that this is a serious threat to gamblers worldwide. It needs to stop.