Asian poker rooms

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play on some asian poker rooms? What do you think about them? Can you recommend some asian poker rooms? Thank you :)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, YesI strongly recommend. Asian players they are popular with gambling, but if poker is not completely. So a lot of weak players in asian rooms, and there are quite good bonuses. (Super poker, Pokermaster Idn Poker)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This can be interesting. Thank you:)

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Somebody who plays in IDN poker? Which poker room from IDN site is the best?

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
It is good to know that Asia is offering good alternatives to play poker online ... thanks for the data ... I will investigate a bit more to see if I register in some Asian site ...!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have played at dafa poker, but it is part of poor IPoker network and i closed my account

I

IDNPLAYER5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Somebody who plays in IDN poker? Which poker room from IDN site is the best?

Indonesia: DEWAPOKER (agent of IDNPOKER), there's a lot of agent.
But only for Indonesian only,
Transfer deposite from Local Bank
and internet access only from Indonesia.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be careful its pretty easy for an agent you dont know to run away with your money, it has happened to me multiple times.

Sword

Sword

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a network iPoker look, but so very big traffic of people, and strong players.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is plenty of poker rooms that are not Asian . I will stick with what I know now for many years!

O

Onlinepokerisrigged

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only in the philippines

Played 10/20 NLH at Metrocard club in the philippines tonight. The rules are f*cked up.

Heres the scenario...

I finally got aces in the middle position after an hour of folding. 2 callers in the UTG so I decided to raise and make it 100 so I place a single 100 chip in the middle. Then the player to my left place a 20, thats the time I was shocked coz the dealer seems to agree with his action. I told the dealer the I raise thats why I chose to place a 100chips... If I was to call, then I can simply put 2-10peso chips. So it ends up with a family pot and I end up folding my rockets when any donk bets coz everyone saw the flop. After the hand, I decided to cashout then gave the dealer a stare... signaling her that shes a bitch.

Metrocard club sucks.

And they rake the game 10% gor every hand?

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I decided to raise and make it 100 so I place a single 100 chip in the middle. Then the player to my left place a 20, thats the time I was shocked coz the dealer seems to agree with his action. I told the dealer the I raise thats why I chose to place a 100chips... If I was to call, then I can simply put 2-10peso chips.

That's standard at pretty much all card rooms that sliding forward a large denomination chip without announcing raise counts as a smooth call. This is no fault of the dealer/cardroom

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on a stream, one regular player (many times super-nova-elite) talked about Asian rooms, a lot of teamplay and bots

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should know the rules before you play. It's not the dealers fault your simple. Good Luck at The Tables!

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GGPOKER is a chinese room. It has interesting tournaments. But if you are looking for freerolls it's not the place has very few.

M

mainecun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played with people who where from Asia before live.
they usually have a more wider range of hands. Not anything Racist. It's just most high rollers and whale players originate from Asia. So all those players are use to the looser play. I'm nice to anyone who sits at my table but don't get me wrong. I'll take your money. lol

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly don’t understand why to play in Asian rooms if there are so many normal European and American

I

itisi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Erm, I recently started playing at Natural8, following a friend's recommendation. I think it's an Asian site, and I'm liking it so far.