Can Anyone Recommend Sites For Freerolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingCoin

KingCoin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm looking to do a bankroll challenge for fun so I would like to do freerolls whenever possible. Are there any sites that you guys could recommend that do freerolls often?

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking to do a bankroll challenge for fun so I would like to do freerolls whenever possible. Are there any sites that you guys could recommend that do freerolls often?
Yes but as a CardsChat member I'm not sure you'll get as much fun else where...

Here is a link to where i used to get all my freeroll Schedule from before i started at cards chat....

https://pokerglobal.info/freerolls/freerolls-schedule/

Good Luck chasing the dream...

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep what he said ^. But until you get your posts up and join the Freeroll Club, ACR's on Demand freerolls aren't bad. It'll take a lot of dedication to build your roll from those but it's a good learning experience.

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lots of sites for freerolls

just type poker freerolls in your yahoo or google search bar.

best place right now is ACR
but every sites different can vary cash freerolls from 1 - 5 + freerolls a day
and lots of free tourneys to get tickets or free money

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would check out Bet online freeRolls too Many people but decent rewards, I have not checked any other sites. I might have to try A challenge myself. Good luck out there

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play at ACR for freerolls. They have $10 freerolls on demand so assuming you have some time on your hands you can probably build a bankroll gradually playing those all day.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars and party poker , and 888 give you £20 free no deposit needed sign up bonus for new accounts. I beleive it's £18 in tickets and £2 free cash to play with + they should run freerolls as well as it's a very busy popular site.You can find the sign up links in CardsChats listed sites.
https://www.cardschat.com/uk/

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
888poker has many freerolls and freebuys , you can easily get these BIG fish tickets and play some serious tournaments .Also 888poker club , very easily to get level 5+ and get your first daily freeroll and then level 10+ , also very often it offers promotions with free tournaments plus the free twitter and facebook tour every month .

ACR has many freerolls , just check the lobby , tournaments , buyin from 0 :)

Pokerstars nowadays has many SCOOP freebuys tournaments , see for yourself , very difficult to get to top 10 and get the ticket , but who knows , maybe you are lucky . gl :)

P

paulj833

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Try americas cardroom. They have freerolls going all day, everyday. They are only $10 and only the top 10 pay. But it would be a good challenge. Good luck:cool:

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 Poker would be my answer, I know that there are other site that offer freerolls, but ive had plenty of success building a bankroll from 888 from freerolls.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check Cardschat's site ratings. Good freerolls tend to be part of the positives list.
CC offers freerolls (for US players) at ACR, Bet Online, intertops, and BCP.
I recommend ACR as they always have $10 freerolls running.

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally have an awful experience with 888, not only they have probably the ugliest game client and horrible game sounds (tastes differ, whatever) but you can also expect some major performance issues. For instance, you game client might refuse to launch, saying that Windows can't find setup.exe.
Save your time and stay away from them.

G

Grendel50

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Americas card room. Every hour on the hour.

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't mind depositing first, 888poker runs a spin wheel where you win tickets to two daily freerolls, tickets to non-freeroll tournaments, or sports bets. I make about $5 a week from them combined.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't see anyone suggesting unibet Poker. I think it's a very good room, minimum 4 freerolls a day. The challenge system is very good!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars is always with promotions and I do not think so you can play the league

Dairenji

Dairenji

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try Titan Poker , they have really good free rolls but less frequency when compared to ACR

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Closing this due to excessive external advertising posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeroll Passwords