Anyone here play on netbet?

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all , any one here play on netbet ? I haven't seen it mentioned so far ..
Thanks

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on Netbet, it's on the Ipoker network. I have made a couple of withdrawals with no problems.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on Netbet, it's on the Ipoker network. I have made a couple of withdrawals with no problems.

Hi, thanks for the feedback, I can't withdraw as the are restrictions in my country (Zimbabwe ) but i still play there just to practice a bit with real $ (got some from freerolls & cg & tourneys ) , waiting for bitcoin options hopefully in the future. .. lol
I was mainly wondering why netbet isn't mentioned a lot in this forum? I find netbet software to be great , easy viewing, chats, replays, etc ....
I guess American players can't play there right? Is that why not much os mentioned about it?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have never heard of this site.
I give preference to trusted sites with a good reputation.
In addition, you risk losing money playing poker on such little-known sites.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never heard of this site.
I give preference to trusted sites with a good reputation.
In addition, you risk losing money playing poker on such little-known sites.

Hi, I don't think it's "little known" , much more players than ACR off the top of my head, rival even to poker stars perhaps ? (Maybe other members got stats? )
Is it "little known " guys ? I know 1 member thinks so, any more ?
I have never really had problems with them besides my county location/withdrawal etc (no bitcoin ) , I'm sure that's just my problem, (if I had say a UK bank account I'm sure it'd all work out fine)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately I do not play Netbet anymore, my country banned :( I think theirs are the best room, and the best on the ipoker network.
I loved playing there,my favorite was the freerolls on which to get tournament tickets.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I played there, and much earlier when it was called poker770 it was a good room and I kept playing when this name change to netbet. I made several withdrawals and they came to me in 48 hours. I have time that I do not play there. One day I'm going back there.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played for a long time there, but for a long time I have not played often ... some day I went to play for a while but not too much ... I practically learned to play there .. it is the place where I have more hours of play, I can say that its ok for learn to play poker. Over time I'm finding it a bit tiresome to play their freerolls.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have not seen interesting promotions in this room for a long time.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have an account on seven sites.
I do not trust little-known sites without good reputation.
In my opinion, playing such sites is quite risky, because I'm not sure if I can get my money back.
Good luck.

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was the second room I did test, say, six year ago.

The number of active players and tournaments has decreased considerably since then. I think these are some of the reasons for that decrease:

There are some technical and visual problems in some Windows configs. (I do not use Apple since I discovered the versatility of the "opposition", so I do not know how the NetBet client works on them).
The client crashes time to time, more often than any other room. A week ago I lost money for one of those falls.
The support team seems unprofessional. Maybe it's because of useless protocols. Problems are rarely solved quickly, unless they are hyper-basic. When my full balance disappeared from the cashier, they only responded adequately when I threatened to present the matter to the Maltese authorities. A NetBet manager contacted me announcing that they had returned my money and added a little gift as compensation.
I love the design. Simple and intuitive. The flaw is in the technical aspects and customer support, clearly. There NetBet falls.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

PS: I won some "Daily Final" tickets weeks ago. It is assumed that there must be at least one each day, but I have reviewed several times, every day, and there are no tournaments announced, nor in progress or in registration status. Not even as a completed tournament. I deactivated all filters, but no tournament with the indicated name appears. In other words, I lost my time playing the tournaments to get those useless tickets.

Last edited:
M

mollibart

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
net.bet is complicated, bad service

so i get 5 gold coins.... i was advised to play them at roulette. which i did. i thought i was done with wager, i was told, not yet... so, i played some more and reached my $ 65 or so spent on it. i was on $ 180 balance.. bonus balance that is.. i had an online conversation with one of their agents, he said he will look into the story to get the wagered bonus available.. so, nothing for 2 days, then i contact them again, now it is a new story... i have to play slot games logged into poker room and play on the side bar for another 41+ dollar,, what is that all about... they just want to make it difficult so that you run out of patience.
and no good information. am still waiting on right info now... wonder how long it takes. lousy poker site. i just wanna use my hard earned bucks.

M

mollibart

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
zim

Hi, thanks for the feedback, I can't withdraw as the are restrictions in my country (Zimbabwe ) but i still play there just to practice a bit with real $ (got some from freerolls & cg & tourneys ) , waiting for bitcoin options hopefully in the future. .. lol
I was mainly wondering why netbet isn't mentioned a lot in this forum? I find netbet software to be great , easy viewing, chats, replays, etc ....
I guess American players can't play there right? Is that why not much os mentioned about it?

you can go around the payments if you use the sub payment option and feed these out of an bitcoin wallet... open a bitcoin wallet and feed ecopayz or so from it...