Anyone else playing acr venom steps ?

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes in fact I start a level 1 in 5 minutes. I've been to level 3 several times but just unable to get beyond. Gonna keep on trying.

Good Luck on your next level

:beer:

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have, like I suspect most, many entry tickets into the Venom series and yet somehow I can't quite get a head of steam up to start playing it.

I think reading numerous accounts of people failing to get to high levels doesn't inspire.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the Venom freerolls when I am online and happen to see that they're starting or in late registration when I look. I don't make an effort to try and play in as many as I can, only if they're happening I'll play them to fill time. I haven't had much success in the steps but it's a fun, free stab to be in something.

dipstick2

dipstick2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep3my limit so far actually cashed in plo fr yesterday 19 cents

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom

Have only play in these freerolls when looking to burn a couple hours of free time. Haven't bought into any of these tournaments but did advance to level 4 all starting from freerolls.

Good luck all !:D

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really enjoy these steps sngs. I like to start from step 1 (I find that tough) only got to level 4 once, but it keeps the dream alive!

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just starte with 300 seats won that did step 2 won that now got step 3 ticket.anyone else doing these?

I've been as far as step 6 but got a horrid beat there and won't buy in again, I just try to work my way up from the freerolls, especially if I am on tilt

dipstick2

dipstick2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah those bb are tuff.i was doin ok last cpl weeks in fr,s won bout $5.not seeing many badbeats in tournys.i played micro cash tables.got my ace tore up .think I stick to tounys

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They were great when step one was awarding a ticket somewhere in the region of $7-11 cannot remember the exact figure, but for a freeroll it was amazing value. But now it's something like 10 cents its impossible. I won a ticket of the previous system. Amazing value.

A lot of the sites seem to be dropping the value now of giveaways but originally ACR was amazing. It started out giving hundreds of these good value tickets every couple of hours. I think now it's close to impossible starting off with the freeroll.

J

JoeDurt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've made it to round 3 so far and lost. Last night I won a 1.30+ .10 ticket so I'll be playing that this weekend. A long way to go to make it to the big bucks but you never know right?

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing them before but I gave up only got one level2 ticket in 10 times playing in level 1.

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right nowvI’m playing a freeroll I think gives away one hundred step 3 tickets.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah got a couple of step threes from the freeroll but can only see cyclones in the lobby at the moment and don't want to punt them on that. Winning 7 steps in a row though seems like a real slingshot!