Is Anyone Else Having Site Stability Issues at Carbon?

S

scooba13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Monday I was booted from a freeroll - no big deal. By the time I logged on again after an hour or so I'd been blinded out.

It just happened to me again playing 2 micro SNGs and a micro tournament. I contacted support and they acknowledged a system problem and gave me an e-mail to contact once I can log back in and provide the tournament IDs.

Is anyone else having this type of problem at Carbon?

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
last week, there is a similar problem when playing cardschat Carbon freeroll.

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Merge Network

Did the Merge Network go down? I was in 1k tourney and it just disconnected and now I can't log back in?

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did the Merge Network go down? I was in 1k tourney and it just disconnected and now I can't log back in?

Same problems here... Oops! looks like they're back up:)

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't had any issue until just a few minutes ago when I got disconnected and now can't log back in to play the 1K I was in..

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope I still can't log into merge network

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Explains why the 6max SNG I was playing had 4 people sitting out lol. More money for me

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Logged into Carbon (merge network) and everything is working per usual.

Are you guys on Carbon or another skin; I have literally had maybe one issue like that and 1/2 laggy entries into OPS MTTs in my whole time on Carbon.

Excellent software in my experience.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that is why I switch to play cash table
...play SNG ....if disconnected is a disaster, esp when blinds are high and during the money bubble.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Are you guys on Carbon or another skin; I have literally had maybe one issue like that and 1/2 laggy entries into OPS MTTs in my whole time on Carbon.

happened 3 times from last week to today.
it happens time to time.
not that long just 30-40minutes, carbon will get the problem fixed.

S

scooba13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yes - Carbon - it may be coincidence but it has only been an issue the last couple of days (they made a bunch of changes to buy ins and eliminated some micro tournaments on 12/1).

I love the look and feel of the software - but not the recent bugs.

They refunded my account for one of the tournies and gave me coupons for the others - leaving some wasted time and a small ding to official ROI measure.

S

scooba13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still Having Problems on Carbon Poker

Just got booted twice from a SNG. Glad I only play micro stakes with this lack of stability. When I finally got back on I asked other players if they were having similar problems - one said yes... so I guess I wouldn't recommend Carbon at the moment even though I love it when it's working.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played one tourney there today, no problems.

Another question: are there only Re-Entry tournaments?

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oddspoker

Getting screwed again. Started playing a tourney on oddspoker and the site has broken down again. NO REFUND PENDIND! Don't play these sites (oddsspoker and carbon poker)!

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never heard of Oddspoker but I'm fairly sure that CC has been working with Carbon Poker for years.

EDIT: having looked at your other posts they virtually all seems to be insulting these two poker companies.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
looks like carbon have a lot server problems today.
forced to sitting out twice.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played one tourney there today, no problems.

Another question: are there only Re-Entry tournaments?

there are rebuy tournaments and regular tournaments like CC buyin tournmanet is not re entry.

L

lastbabyboomer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
h2h in 1st place in a sng and game locked up and crashed and i could not log back in.
It just let me back in.
apparently i came in 2nd.

B

BeardedMalarkey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon / Merge have always had DC issues, but they have been at an all-time bad kind of level the past few weeks. 2+2ers and twitterverse folk were live-broadcasting a DDOS attack on carbon today during the $125K big ticket. I've been getting DC'd all day, as have many other players. cost me a few big pots, too.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like I said, there have been issues on Sundays/OPS super high volume donkament times, but for me, other that that, I simply haven't seen these issues.

I am in NO WAY saying they are made up; just reporting what I see on the site.

I do believe they had issues on the 7th though from what I am reading. I just don't think its to the extent that new depositors need to be overly concerned about the platform. Ya, you may sit there for 5 mins if you are entering a huge donkament....that should be addressed but it isn't like you are having massive issues that are disturbing play over the whole site often or something.

At least not in my experience.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
down

Same thing happened to me. Again yesterday. Wish they would let us know what is happening . Contacted then and got no answer!

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like I said, there have been issues on Sundays/OPS super high volume donkament times, but for me, other that that, I simply haven't seen these issues.

I am in NO WAY saying they are made up; just reporting what I see on the site.

I do believe they had issues on the 7th though from what I am reading. I just don't think its to the extent that new depositors need to be overly concerned about the platform. Ya, you may sit there for 5 mins if you are entering a huge donkament....that should be addressed but it isn't like you are having massive issues that are disturbing play over the whole site often or something.

At least not in my experience.

Carbon shut down last night and refunded all tourney buy ins because of this

rancidcarp

rancidcarp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they had an update today that supposedly fixed disconnects table refresh issues. several players had hole cards change. rumor has it a player is causing these issues at carbon bring the whole network down except him. same thing happening at juicy. ive been noticing disconnect at every site now for about a week. now this morning acr and blackchip have no tourneys but betcoin does lol....wonder whats really going on. they wont tell us they are under attack.