Anyone else ever get free $$$?

M

MrHoros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to be a regular cash player before the laws changed and I started playing more live games. I still play freerolls just to mess around, but it seems on UB every 4-6 months I'll have $10 in my account. I've gone up and down with it and always have bonus $s to get but just wondered if anyone else has received the same or better?

BadAssOutlaw

BadAssOutlaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars does this for me.. twice now i've gotten an email that they put $5 in my account... wish ultimatebet would do the same for me, i have $135 bonus dollars i need to unlock lol

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never got anything free at any site, except the original bonusses I got when I signed up. I'm assuming you lose the money and then it's back again after awhile?

I haven't lost, yet, on any of the sites. I guess that's why I haven't gotten any. Not that I'm complaining, I'd rather win than get free money.

I Eat SpaceCake

I Eat SpaceCake

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars and Full Tilt have both sent me money before, FT is
usually because of technical problems and Stars cuz I won't
deposit there.

M

MrHoros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was making deposits regularly I was also making withdrawls regularly. This was when I could have it direct deposited to my bank account. Since then I've made two deposits and one check withdrawl.
The free $10 I've only ever worked up to about $40 and usually make the mistake of taking my whole bankroll to a NL table.

C

carx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
3.50 from fulltilt, in a freeroll tourney. I make a bankroll of 50 bucks then I loss it all. I didnt have I good strategy to make it bigger my bankroll.

K

kehtabp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have got $50 free deposit form *****.com (removed to avoid spam)

H

Holdem3x

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the same thing happen in my account on UB.Ten dollars every few months.You can get it wether you have money in your account or not.They always send an e-mail to let me know it is in there.I have noticed it usually comes when my time at the site has dropped quite a bit.Holdem

N

nutzu2005

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i never get nothing free , but if u are whrite i must veryfy my accounts , how knows maybe i have something , ill try whrite now at ultimate

pdutty

pdutty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep FullTilt will always give you at least $5.00 if you were playing while they had technical difficulties (even you were sitting on a last position during your freeroll you would get $5.00 if site goes down). If you were in the money game you'll get reimbursed your last hand + $5.00.

X

xxnachochipsxx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars has done that for me, but I like to play on Fulltilt more...nothing from them tho

Latvian Queen

Latvian Queen

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have received $5 from PS, about a wek after I created an account. I did not deposit any money though, maybe that's why they sent me the free $5.
I have been playing on FT for a few years now, but I have never gotten straight up cash, just several bonus offers, where u have to earn so and so FT points to get the bonus...

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars put 20.00 in my account one time last year after i havent played there in a while ,but the other sites havent really gave me anything.

J

JRowan89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when i stopped playing poker stars for a bit i logged on 1 day n they gave me free 15$ lol was cool

M

makeitrain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D This is my favorite when Sites randomly drop money into your accounts.
So far:
bodog: 2 times - $5 dollars each time
Poker stars: 2 times $5 dollars each
Full Tilt: Am not really sure because it was kind of a mess around account.

pokerjdud

pokerjdud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ultimate bet has done that for me a few time also..

T

thetrimguy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never recieved anything from ultimate bet but i did recieve 5 dollars on three different occasions from pokerstars to "encourage me to start playing again" is what it said in the emails i think but i just built them up to 50 and cashed out so i didnt care but they did it twice after but nothing since about may maybe but i have a little in my abnkroll so maybe thats why

P

pokerking123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i deposited twice on ub, and so far i got a free $10...but it was a while ago but never got anything after

Passion_play

Passion_play

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow.
UB has never given me anything!
Never deposited there either though.
PS have given and FT
A few other sites give depending on how I download the program software and what PROMO I use etc.

Good luck to you

BillHall

BillHall

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow Free money I am jealous!

lets see, I have deposited and run thru including matching bonuses about 400$ in the last six months and I have never gotten ANY free$ from Poker Stars.

I won at least five $ in freerolls on FT, but no free money, I am down to nothing in FT...I play PS almost exclusively.

D

di4phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ihave got some twicefrom p.s. once from f.t.But I have never got anything from u.b. Also i have got free money from a few other sites.:icon_sant

T

trouble92

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The only time I have ever received free money from a poker site is after I haven't played there for awhile. It's their we want your $ back tactic. The most I ever received was $20 from party poker when U.S. players were still allowed to play real money there. I'm pretty sure Ultimate Bet gave me about $10 not that long ago but, I never was able to find out why. I'm just guessing because i stopped playing there for several months. HO Ho HO All

Passion_play

Passion_play

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free money is awsome...
I have recieved from a few sites.
Take what you can get, because usually once you have a BR you will not receive it anymore.

I

I Eat Pjs

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS

I have recieved $10 from pokerstars before thats about it and they give you a certain time limit to use it, it is pointless they can keep there money I am fulltilt all the way, I have tried all the other poker sites and they just do not float my boat like FT does.

silverslugger33

silverslugger33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm...never gotten anything, although I really wish they'd give me some free money...