Anyone at PokerDominicano?

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been checking this place out for a while now and seems to be fairly good given it's small size being a new site.

There are several affiliates including my own there and the bigger ones (not us) are giving free start money.

I would like to see CC in there one day if enough players are there playing.

Thoughts, comments, or questions?

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never been. Might check it out -- new sites tend to have tons of fish because regs stay away. :D

G

groggy44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have been thinking about joining this site. They have a few freerolls for me to get started on. If there's a cc members going there count me in

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got a few old card playing friends that play there.. They say its good but they play micro stakes. If they are playing, its good for freerolls and microstakes.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol they have NL1 :D

yeah, that is pretty funny but they are a young site and a lot of players don't have much funds. they were cool enough to send out $3 to every player who had a $0 balance though. I for one was happy about that.

besides that I think the site is good and would like to see it grow, maybe then there would be some decent games filling up.

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ill check it out if its usa frirndly

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
kool ill give it a look

J

jcdagenius

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this site has no traffic to truly grind and also players have been gettimg banned for weird reasons.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this site has no traffic to truly grind and also players have been gettimg banned for weird reasons.

From what I understand "some" players have been taking advantage of bigger affiliates giving free bankrolls to "new" sign ups by creating more than one account and then transferring the funds to one account.

Another issue I am aware of is there is a $5 fee to have your chat re-instated after being banned for cursing/offensive language.

I know there are 30-40 members at another forum that is named for a closed Merge site that have had no problems and my members have also had no problems so far, we are only 5 people though.

I personally have sent an email to PD about another forum affiliate that I believe has been "soft playing" each other but going near continuously all-in vs other players due to them replenishing their members accounts after going broke. The freerolls are re-buy/add-on formatted.

Yes, this site is only a few months old and traffic is EXTREMELY low. It is friendly for all 50 states as well as other countries.

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im about to sighn up here should I enter any promo code

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they aren't excepting us players

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
checking into this, will get back to you

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In what Network is this site ?

trekmaster

trekmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined them a month ago and all was well at first. Then I heard they wouldnt pay out and the must be some validity to this story because I received an email from them yesterday saying they have changed some management and all pending cashouts would be processed in the next couple of days now and that all future cashouts would be more expediant.Also the have been some other things going on with some of the players accusing them of freezing their account because they didnt want to buyin to the site and some things on posted on from managment about this same person being banned from casionos in his home state because he has been caught cheting there. So Im still on the rail about this site. Seems like there has been to much bs surronding them the little time they have been online already.Ill just keep freeeroll and keep my money off this site for now.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined them a month ago and all was well at first. Then I heard they wouldnt pay out and the must be some validity to this story because I received an email from them yesterday saying they have changed some management and all pending cashouts would be processed in the next couple of days now and that all future cashouts would be more expediant.Also the have been some other things going on with some of the players accusing them of freezing their account because they didnt want to buyin to the site and some things on posted on from managment about this same person being banned from casionos in his home state because he has been caught cheting there. So Im still on the rail about this site. Seems like there has been to much bs surronding them the little time they have been online already.Ill just keep freeeroll and keep my money off this site for now.

Always good advice, especially for a new site.

@daniel / they are their own network, no other skins.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This might be a dumb question but what does it mean that you have affilitates there I am not familiar?

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a new one to me. Never heard of the site. Will keep checking in for feed back before checking it out myself. Good luck to everyone who plays there.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This might be a dumb question but what does it mean that you have affilitates there I am not familiar?

Anyone can start an affiliate group at a poker site. CC has affiliates for the sites they promote and you join them when you sign up with their link here in the forum. Other forums have site links to their affiliate as well.

After getting screwed from an affiliate who did nothing for my members who followed me from my homeclub on pokerstars I decided to create my own affiliate for my members and friends where all the money collected from our rake and fees is used for private tourneys.

Being that CC is an affiliate based forum I can't say much about mine except hopefully the fact that I have one.

@ Mods: If I have gone too far with what I've said here please delete the offensive material from the posts and PM me so I don't repeat the error.

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been checking this place out for a while now and seems to be fairly good given it's small size being a new site.

There are several affiliates including my own there and the bigger ones (not us) are giving free start money.

I would like to see CC in there one day if enough players are there playing.

Thoughts, comments, or questions?

I joined as soon as I heard about them. Not to shabby. Do not know how the payouts compare; depends on who you compare them to. Bovada? Not even close. Lock? I would say same thing, only in a good way. All based on what I have had folks tell me.

Lots of fish, few players. I am amazed at the freerolls canceled because they only lacked one or two more players! I gotta watch that, it could become profitable! And I try to keep in mind the recent BS is from bad apples outside the Company mostly, I hope. I could be wrong, they could have had a few inside as well. Yet no new company wants to get derailed by silly BS, so I am sure they are on it.

I am sticking with them. As I always prefer to build a BR versus depositing, I would say risk a little at first and see how it goes. I would not be willing to plop down more than a $20 - $50 however, until certain of the site. And you can do that for free.

Just keep in mind the smaller and less known the site is, the more dishonest people will show up to try and take advantage.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been spending my afternoon and now it will go into evening reading a massive PD thread on another forum with arithmetic for a name to learn more about this site. Like I said this thread is MASSIVE and so far I'm on page 22 of 52 and on July 5th.

There are some upset players but it seems they brought their problems upon themselves with their activity.

I have also heard of US players using bitcoin to deposit and withdraw. Withdraws have varied from as low as 36 and 90 minutes to a long as 8 hours so far.

From what I've read the owner of PD bought the software from a closed site called LTE? and then erroneously accepted the old players and paid to replenish their accounts from PD's pocket. PD has higher requirements for these players to withdraw and that may be where some of the bad rep has derived from. Others have had no problems with the exception of low traffic which is to be expected from a new site starting up.

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been spending my afternoon and now it will go into evening reading a massive PD thread on another forum with arithmetic for a name to learn more about this site. Like I said this thread is MASSIVE and so far I'm on page 22 of 52 and on July 5th.

There are some upset players but it seems they brought their problems upon themselves with their activity.

I have also heard of US players using bitcoin to deposit and withdraw. Withdraws have varied from as low as 36 and 90 minutes to a long as 8 hours so far.

From what I've read the owner of PD bought the software from a closed site called LTE? and then erroneously accepted the old players and paid to replenish their accounts from PD's pocket. PD has higher requirements for these players to withdraw and that may be where some of the bad rep has derived from. Others have had no problems with the exception of low traffic which is to be expected from a new site starting up.

I would expect any newly developed or re-branded site to avoid all the trouble and bad press they can, so I would not be surprised at all if it was mostly self-inflicted by the players. It still has to beat Lock. Oddly enough, the interface at the tables is a little Lock-ish, if you will, what with the pop up when you hover over a players "box"; amount and connection strength I think it is. Although it is wayyyy too big, IMO.

I think people honestly expect a new site to just pop up and be perfect right off the bat. Then no matter what new policy they later enact, some will get rubbed the wrong way.

P.S.
I would not read all 52 pages of that thread man, you might get permanent blood shot eyes, lol. You need that eyesight for your games.:eek: