Any offers for beginner?

A

aboutreif

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone. This forum so huge, that i think i will repeat this thread, but maybe someone can offer some better pokersites for begining, any leagues, freerolls or micro buy in. At the moment using 888 and pokerstars, but pokerstars don't have much freerolls. Looking for some experience :).
Waiting for your offers guys.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello everyone. This forum so huge, that i think i will repeat this thread, but maybe someone can offer some better pokersites for begining, any leagues, freerolls or micro buy in. At the moment using 888 and pokerstars, but pokerstars don't have much freerolls. Looking for some experience :).

Check out BetOnline , they have a very nice freeroll structure and run $10 $25 $50 $100 $200 $300 freerolls daily and some of these are run multiple times a day. They run about every hour to hour and 10 mins. You also have different sponsored freerolls every so often on there as well.

Americas Card Room (ACR) is also another good site that has more traffic for buyin tourneys , runs $10 on demand freerolls one after the other. They have a good first deposit bonus as well.

What ever one you choose make sure to sign up through the Cards Chat affiliate link to help support the forum and keep the CC freerolls going.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerschool at pokerstars is available to you,,they offer alot of tickets and other offers,,click on the `school` tab in the lower right corner and check it out! :)

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check out BetOnline , they have a very nice freeroll structure and run $10 $25 $50 $100 $200 $300 freerolls daily and some of these are run multiple times a day. They run about every hour to hour and 10 mins. You also have different sponsored freerolls every so often on there as well.

Americas Card Room (ACR) is also another good site that has more traffic for buyin tourneys , runs $10 on demand freerolls one after the other. They have a good first deposit bonus as well.

What ever one you choose make sure to sign up through the Cards Chat affiliate link to help support the forum and keep the CC freerolls going.

https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php

A

aboutreif

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks for feedback. I will try it ;)

Feakeman

Feakeman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've started from Pokerschool at pokerstars, try similar ones that give the overview of different branches of poker

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr free rolls are pretty annoying if your doing the 10$ ones, cardschat had the best one by far on acr. poker stars your lucky to get to play there, best software out

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are always a good way to start, however many people don't play them the way they would normally if they put up their own money (duh)

Play as much as you can, read the forums, watch youtube videos. Welcome to hell! haha

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
intertops offers a $150 free roll on Monday and Tuesday and a $250 free roll on Wednesday.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Grinding freerolls is a way to build a bankroll. It will take time, but get to 75 posts here and a month of solid posting and join the freeroll club here at cards chat. They put on really solid freerolls for club members.

A

amemex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey! Beginner here as well and so far I'm building a bankroll of the ACR freerolls as well as some private freerolls offered by other poker forums. Haven't tried any another poker sites but ACR $10 freerolls is mostly what I'm playing. Definitely hard to grind for 2-3 hours playing for $2.50 max but after a while you get used to the garbage competition during the early stages and learn to get through to at least top 15%.

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I do not understand your desire to search the entire Internet in search of soft fields and freerolls when you need to create a simple thing to play 10,000 hands and improve your skills ... I wish you good luck :)

A

aboutreif

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks a lot guys for all information. I am not very new on poker, i like more live poker :). Looks like i will try to build bankroll. And yes i noticed that cardschat doing pretty nice freeroll, but to build posts can be quite difficult and long journey :D.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just keep doing what you are doing and you will get to 75 posts before you know it. I wish you luck

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Enough freeroll tournaments at Pokerstars, from school give tickets.

E

EvE2K

Sure people can play the league at pokerstars. But to be honest, i don,t understand what,s the point to play 20$ prize pool tournament with 10000+ people. Only for some fun or just to kill the time. So i,m not sure that pokerstars have any good freerolls right now.

You can play at 888. There are lots of freerolls there. Interesting promotions. So if you will be active you can build your bankroll from zero. This is possible.

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks a lot guys for all information. I am not very new on poker, i like more live poker :). Looks like i will try to build bankroll. And yes i noticed that cardschat doing pretty nice freeroll, but to build posts can be quite difficult and long journey :D.

It looks more intimidating to join the club than it is. At first posting might seem boring but I enjoyed doing it a lot. I played my first CardsChat freeroll club yesterday and got 1st for a bit over $20! Gl on your grind

ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not advise pokerstars as a beginner. You will be very upset with a large influx of fish. Go better at 888 or tigergaming

B

bartleby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars might have tougher opponents but you also learn more. I am always shocked how tight the people are but they pressure you to play as good as you can!