any browser version poker playing sites?

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my pc is down. Wonder if anyone know any poker sites that offer smooth browser play platforms. I used to play intertops on their browser version, but had lots of problems.

Thanks for any information!

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
my pc is down. Wonder if anyone know any poker sites that offer smooth browser play platforms. I used to play intertops on their browser version, but had lots of problems.

Do you mean App play?

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

https://globalpoker.com/ its nice little poker platform... I've found the Players to be worth while playing and plenty of newbies there too...

One draw back is the Canadian rules on cash betting, so they call them sweep stakes i think... either way as im British they will never allow me to withdraw cash lol but I can win tickets to all expense paid Tournaments which is worth dreaming about...

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888poker,Intertops,unibet,GGpoker all have web browser(instant play) clients
IDK about other sites.

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to all. I will check them out.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
https://globalpoker.com/ its nice little poker platform... I've found the Players to be worth while playing and plenty of newbies there too...

One draw back is the Canadian rules on cash betting, so they call them sweep stakes i think... either way as im British they will never allow me to withdraw cash lol but I can win tickets to all expense paid Tournaments which is worth dreaming about...
I'll check this site. Can Brazilian players play there? Anyway thank you very much for the suggestion. I'm really enjoying 888 and UNIBET.

HobokenNJ

HobokenNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't nitrogen also web based play? Looks like mixed opinions about the site online, though.

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unibet. Everyone there just goes all-in with almost any hand. That makes kinda impossible to win. Also sometimes the page doesn't load at all.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In ancient times, when there was also a problem with the software, playing poker stars through the browser.

bonekeeper

bonekeeper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They used to offer web based poker at 888, but since they made a special client for Swedish players, they removed that option from us unfortunatly

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 have not bad browser version