Another freeroll bites the dust!

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
party poker just eliminated the daily Facebook freeroll. Just like so many other freerolls, this one is now gone; I will kinda miss this one.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So will i,,,,this hurts my BR,for sure.:rolleyes: Not really fair,we have to deposit a min to play freerolls,but Party doesn't offer any? :mad:

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I only found out about this FR last year - Thanks Terry! But apparently it ran for five years. Unfortunately, I only played it a couple hundred times ;) but it was one of my favourites. My only regret is never winning it - lots of seconds and thirds, no firsts. :(

Without this FR and without a tournament dollars CC FR, I have no source of partypoker bankroll. This is very strange.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
daily facebook freeroll? was this country limited? because i never found this game on Party Poker.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a freeroll exclusively for Canadians (Facebook canada Community Freeroll).

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
daily facebook freeroll? was this country limited? because i never found this game on Party Poker.
Yes, this was the Canadian version. There was one for UK, one for Oceania, and maybe some more. I made a thread to tell the UK users about theirs - hardly anyone noticed. I have made a post like this ten times for people who wanted the PW for the Canadian daily FR.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will miss this one too!Hope it comes back soon.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I will miss this one too!Hope it comes back soon.
So there was a Latin/South American FB FR? And it just ended? The Canaadian version is not coming back.

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usa

as a usa player my free rolls are very limited cant play most sites but look out freeroll club here i come got to play 4 a week as 25 plus but on way to 75 now:icon_king

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the cancellation of the daily freeroll has something to do with the now $500 added Thursday night freeroll but now less interesting with the removal of the usual five bounties not complaining finished in third place in yesterdays freeroll.:)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the cancellation of the daily freeroll has something to do with the now $500 added Thursday night freeroll but now less interesting with the removal of the usual five bounties not complaining finished in third place in yesterdays freeroll.:)
Bink! :) Nice ticket!,($55),, I missed it yest,,,busy,busy.:rolleyes:

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I won a bounty a few weeks ago - it was 2X $33 tickets. If you add it all up, it was $1K in tickets before (prizes + bounties), it's $1K in tickets now (prizes only). I do like it more now, the bounties were sheer luck. Five bounties in a tourney with 400 runners meant you had to be lucky to even sit with one.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The end of the daily also means the end of the Thursday bounty as we knew it. In the last of the old bounty games (Nov 29), I came in 19th for a $3.30 ticket.

The $3.30 lead to this:

Final Thu Bounty 02

The $109 lead to this:

PP New Deal 008
PP New Deal 007

:star:

Last edited:
terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTG Tim! :D I notice its a "live" ticket,,,,does that mean your hittin the Playground? :ciao:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC'ers are makin Bank TONITE!! :dancing2::rock: WOOT!! $$$

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
WTG Tim! :D I notice its a "live" ticket,,,,does that mean your hittin the Playground? :ciao:
It sure does. It's not a ticket, it's 1000 PP Live Dollars to be used at PG.

I was thinking about trying to bank up a bunch of PP Live dollars for running up bonuses at Playground Events. I wasn't sure if it was doable. I figure I'll need a few grand. I checked the PP Live $$ leaderboard tonight. The guy in first pace has over 250K! And that's in (way) less than a year!

I think I can win enough bucks. Now I have to see if they run promos for Events like they did in the Summer. :ridinghor