gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I find the flashing images (banner ads) extremely irritating, and for sure I'm not the only one !!! It's easy to stop them though....just click on one of them and the page it directs you to will come up and you can minimise it. While that page is up the banner ads will stop scrolling. aaah..blessed peace !!!

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a thread died for this.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
This is absolutely not annoying to me, because I do not care. It is more important for me to be focused on the game and avoid mistakes. If, I will pay attention to such trifles, I will not be able to become a successful player.
Good luck.

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find the flashing images (banner ads) extremely irritating, and for sure I'm not the only one !!! It's easy to stop them though....just click on one of them and the page it directs you to will come up and you can minimise it. While that page is up the banner ads will stop scrolling. aaah..blessed peace !!!

Which banners are you talking about, the beast ones with the scrolling counter? Cause that’s something I’ve never actually fixated on, just wondering how that’s the thing grabbing your attention

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Which banners are you talking about, the beast ones with the scrolling counter? Cause that’s something I’ve never actually fixated on, just wondering how that’s the thing grabbing your attention
no not the beast...it's the bigger ones at the bottom of the lobbies

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no not the beast...it's the bigger ones at the bottom of the lobbies

Ah, I see. Well that shouldn't really be a problem, I dont ever not have it minimized. I'm usually starting at the tables, not the lobby