The anniversary Sunday million 2019

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The largest poker room pokerstars April 14, 2019 is preparing to celebrate the anniversary of the Sunday tournament Million.It is important for me to play in such tournaments, but it is expensive for me !But I am always glad to this event, because it can be passed through satellites, and I was able to do it twice in 4 years ! Who is going to participate or have already registered, good luck !
This year I'm only interested in one thing: will the tournament guarantee be reached or will there be an overlay ?
What is your opinion ?

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've never played in a Sunday Million because haven't had the BR nor seen suitable satellites for me.. I'd certainly like to though!

Perhaps there might be some anniversary promotions... [emoji846]

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never played in a Sunday Million because haven't had the BR nor seen suitable satellites for me.. I'd certainly like to though!

I can play, too, if I win entry via satellites !

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should be a fine match with a $10M prize pool!

sunday-million-13th-anniversary-002.jpg

https://www.pokerstars.com/en/blog/2019/announcing-sunday-million-13-anniversary-180033.shtml

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday Million Anniversary, anyone planning on playing?

I’m going to try to satellite in, I’ll definitely be playing this Sunday’s $15 mega sat with 100 seats gtd. I’m also probably going to play the $5 spins and maybe some 2X shootouts.
I won seat last year into the Anniversary Take 2 and cashed for around $950(busted just before day 2), hopefully I can match that this year.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won't be able to personally as of yet at least.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry poker is not grown to such a level. Guys, good luck to everyone at anniversary Sunday million tournament.

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday Million Anniversary

I won a 15$ Sunday Million Anniversary Satellite ticket by playing the 5$ Spin&Go.

If I don't use it by the time the Sunday million finishes on 14th of April, I will receive 15$ worth in Tournament money.

My question now is: would you rather play the satellite hoping to win a seat which is given only to top places, and then playing the 215$ buy in Sunday Million - hoping to get ITM in that tournament, or would you wait it out, and use the 15$ as T-money.

Basically, I am a solid MTT player, but I think that winning a seat for the Sunday Million and then cashing in that one is really a long-shot, while I could use the T-money to buy into some regular tournaments that I am familiar with...

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a 15$ Sunday Million Anniversary Satellite ticket by playing the 5$ Spin&Go.

If I don't use it by the time the Sunday million finishes on 14th of April, I will receive 15$ worth in Tournament money.

My question now is: would you rather play the satellite hoping to win a seat which is given only to top places, and then playing the 215$ buy in Sunday Million - hoping to get ITM in that tournament, or would you wait it out, and use the 15$ as T-money.

Basically, I am a solid MTT player, but I think that winning a seat for the Sunday Million and then cashing in that one is really a long-shot, while I could use the T-money to buy into some regular tournaments that I am familiar with...
You should ask Ducky7 currently sits 2nd on the big wins thread what would he do
Good luck.:)
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...ord-big-wins-246717/?highlight=big+win+thread

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi There
There are sonme freerolls going on at the site
Check it out
Tgds

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there will be a guarantee, although I don't know what it is, but I'm going to play direct input if I can.

Bozovicdj

Would prefer to play satellite

RidersFan

Greetings! Good luck dragging the anniversary tournament!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi There
There are sonme freerolls going on at the site
Check it out
Tgds

Pokerstars site?

I had a look, can't see anything... Can you link me?

Last edited:
Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won a seat in the 1st satellite I played. It was a $15 mega sat with 100 seat gtd and had $3758.01 in overlay so great value if you're thinking about playing some satellites.
f2ed090a9eb9ffddb0547711752212eb.png

Hey, great job on winning the seat! I have a 15$ ticket for the satellite too, but I was thinking whether to play it or not...

Do you mind sharing your thoughts on this satellite? What does the field feel like? Is it some shove mania?
In your honest opinion could you compare it to CC Freeroll, in terms of getting ITM..

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, great job on winning the seat! I have a 15$ ticket for the satellite too, but I was thinking whether to play it or not...

Do you mind sharing your thoughts on this satellite? What does the field feel like? Is it some shove mania?
In your honest opinion could you compare it to CC Freeroll, in terms of getting ITM..
For a $15 tournament it’s definitely a soft field and if the other tournaments with 100 seat gtd have overlay it’s great value. The structure is pretty good there is a lot of play early but starting stack is 3K so I wouldn’t late reg more than 10min. The blinds do get high near itm. Compared to getting itm in CC freerolls I would say it’s a little easier if you have 20bbs 50 from the money. If you’re short like 14bbs it would be a little harder. Using time bank, folding medium strength hands and shoving strong hands to pick up blinds and antes is important. Good luck if you decide to play one.

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may try a satellite or two for this one.

It's going to be a huge field of players, though. I just checked the math, and PS's break-even point at $215 a player requires 46,512 players (10,000,000 / 215). I wonder how many there will actually be when the action starts.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations RidersFan on winning the ticket for the $10M anniversary sunday million , and to Bojovicdj on winning the ticket/T$ for the 15 sat . I wish you best of luck .

I will definetelly try the 15$ sat ,once for sure , twice I am not sure (maybe instead of second try I just play the 5$ spin and go , although I suck ).
I hope I am lucky , not like the last time 5.50$ sat for 110$ WCOOP ticket , 5 places before ATM and getting the ticket , BU very big stack shoved A5 (he could have sit out and still win the ticket:( ) , JJ on the BB , 3.5 , maybe 4 blinds , I thought I couldn't fold (although there were many with smaller stack than mine ) , A on the turn , unfair , byebye and welcome poker depression . It really made me so sad , I cannot forget and overcome this memory .....
I hope I am luckier this time and be able to reach this fold button once needed ....

Good luck to all CC members playing the 10M anniversary or a sat for it :)

W

whassadude

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How long does the 13th anniversary last?

I just won a satellite to the 13th anniversary on pokerstars the 14th of april, and I'm wondering how this format works. I didn't really think it through, but I have work the day after and it starts 7 pm in my country (Denmark). I can't take the money, because I won the ticket in a satellite so I'm kind of forced to play. Do you guys think the tournament will last for more than 12 hours?
Thanks.;)

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man I have 20 days to try and win a ticket via satellites. But even I succeed, I can't imagine a thrill of playing knowing I could win that much money. Imagine the tilt. I really hope I make it.

Congratulations RidersFan on winning the ticket for the $10M anniversary sunday million , and to Bojovicdj on winning the ticket/T$ for the 15 sat . I wish you best of luck .

I will definetelly try the 15$ sat ,once for sure , twice I am not sure (maybe instead of second try I just play the 5$ spin and go , although I suck ).
I hope I am lucky , not like the last time 5.50$ sat for 110$ WCOOP ticket , 5 places before ATM and getting the ticket , BU very big stack shoved A5 (he could have sit out and still win the ticket:( ) , JJ on the BB , 3.5 , maybe 4 blinds , I thought I couldn't fold (although there were many with smaller stack than mine ) , A on the turn , unfair , byebye and welcome poker depression . It really made me so sad , I cannot forget and overcome this memory .....
I hope I am luckier this time and be able to reach this fold button once needed ....

Good luck to all CC members playing the 10M anniversary or a sat for it :)

I just got anxious over this JJ hand you lost hahah. This truly is a bitter game.

Last edited by a moderator:
prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guaranteed my place by playing a freeroll. I used a rebuy and an add-on, it was very difficult because freeroll has all in all blinds :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-27-03-13-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-27-03-13-15.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 31
A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really would like to play in this tournament, but I don’t know how there will be free time, but it will be a difficult tournament with thousands of aggressive and diverse players, but the prize is worth it !!!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm going to miss the tour because I'm at work, pfff ... good luck to the CC participants at the tournament!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope to qualify to play this prestigious MTT. congratulations and good luck to all members who have managed to win a ticket.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is an amaing tournament to play , all pokerplayers wish to be in this tournament i think , i had play a similar one but lost quickly i got the ticket from a satellite , i want to play and this one i will try to quallify from a satellite, wish cardschat give us some entries on this :)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in woohoo lets go feels good getting in on an upswing no pressure.:cool:
Seen cheap board opponent shoves river with 53 lol.
Little sweat with 77.:D
liking the schedule so far good luck all the 109 bounty builder looks good too this week.
:elefant::elefant::elefant::fight::party:
June week 2

Week 1 task 1

Week 2 task 1

Week 1 task 3

Last edited: