Americas Cardroom bonus issue?

T

techsavant777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This site does not pay it's bonuses for new deposits according to their stated policy. They also take 25% of tourney fees and do who knows what with them, but in your transactions, all the tourney fees you paid will only show at 75% of the actual amount you paid.

Further, the bonus is supposed to be released for every 27.5 AP you collect. Every $1 in tourney fees is supposed to give you 5.5 AP. However, they only give you a fraction of that or NONE AT ALL.

I've contacted support about 7 times in the last 24 hours. They have all given me a different story. The last rep I talked to confirmed that I did not receive what I was supposed to receive yet could do nothing about it.

All of the data is available through their "transaction" ssection of the site. I took all the numbers for my calculations from there. Yet they still refuse to do anything.

Even if you exclude the 25% of fees that they steal from everyone, they still are burning me on about 20% of my bonus dollars. If you include the 25% in fees they steal from everyone, then its more like 35% of bonus dollars are not being released.

Customer service reps were hostile, acted impatient, treated me like I was wasting their time. And all of them blew me off and told me one lie or another to get rid of me.

Do NOT play on AMERICAS CARDROOM it's a complete scam run by criminals.

I asked them for contact information on the government agency that regulates their business over 10 times and they will not provide it.

This site AMERICAS CARDROOM / Yahtay Network / Ya Poker / Winning Poker Network is a SCAM . A CRIMINAL operation. Their RNG is completely rigged. I have hundreds of videos of hand replays that can show this is WAY more than just "Variance" which is the company line any time a site is rigged.

Do not play on ACR. IT IS A SCAM!

T

techsavant777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop supporting crime

I would like to suggest you stop sponsoring illegal criminal enterprises in Costa Rica doing business as Yatahay, Inc. AKA Winning Poker Network AKA America's Cardroom.

This "company" has been indicted on fraud for cheating players. I personally have data and admissions from employees that prove they are cheating customers out of thousands, if not millions.

Why is this forum an affiliate of a criminal enterprise that is no better than being in bed with the mafia?

This lends to very negative credibility for your site. As the Costa Ricans would say... "No Bueno!"

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how about some facts to back up your allegations. which tournaments did you enter , what was the buyin and rake etc , how much left your account for each tournament .

T

techsavant777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
inceptz.com/parz/

Every tourney I've played.

All of the fees on there are -25% of what they actually charge.

The 25% they take is actually reported in the "profit" column falsely. As that is no the actual amount of profit you receive.

You can veiw all of this information on your own account on ACR if you have one by going to 'transactions' and then 'tournaments'

151.50 in tourney fees. = $30 bonus dollars.

This does not include ring play, which would be more bonus dollars.

I have only been released $20 dollars.

Support confirmed this. Yet did nothing about it.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soooooooooooo what US site do you work for then? ;)

Could you please provide this thread with every single factual detail so that we can all make our own conclusions rather than just posting something slanderous.

Thanks

T

techsavant777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The facts are in any players account transactions. I don't need to post them. Try reading what I said again. Go to your transaction history and you will see this.

I was wrong about one thing though. I thought they only owed me about $13 - $15 dollars. But I went over my ring game rake data again.

It turns out, the only bonus dollars I've been paid at all were for ring game rake. I have been paid ZERO dollars and awarded ZERO AP for any tournaments I have paid fees on.

I have paid $151.50 in tournament fees. That's $30+ Bonus dollars worth of AP. I have received ZERO DOLLARS for that $151.50 in fees.

I have reported this to customer service 10 times and every time am basically ignored and given pre-scripted answers until I give up in frustration.

They are doing this on purpose, they have to be. How could you overlook something so major. I cannot be the only one who has noticed this. I'm sure they lie to, blow off, and treat rudely any other customers who come to them with this as well.

This place is terrible. Any place doing this cannot be trusted not to be rigged. This is Yatahay Network, AKA Winning Poker Network. They were the ones who ran UltimateBet and AbsolutePoker who got busted for rigged RNG's among other things a few years back.

This place is no bueno and this forum is an affiliate, they get kickbacks for referring members and have freerolls hosted there. What's up with that?

I posted in suggestions they should stop supporting crime here. You saw it. That got deleted. I thought this was an open forum to express thoughts and facts freely. I didn't know we weren't allowed to say anything about the cardroom room who pays Cardschat money to refer players was completely screwing over all of its customers. Gee, I wonder how long til someone deletes this thread. I'm sure it will be gone within a day or two if not sooner.

when you don't see me on here or my name says banned, its because i was trying to expose the truth. this place is getting you to play on sites that rip you off. they are supporting crime ridden scum bags like yatahay network , of San Jose, Costa Rica. Who has NO REGULATION BTW. and calling it "AMERICAS" cardroom. What a load of crap. I'm writing my congressmen and having em send SEAL team 6 to Costa Rica for a little scum bag cleanup operation.

Last edited by a moderator:
toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally i couldn't care less about any of this that you talk about as it just does not affect me in any way whatsoever but I'm sure there's a deeper reason for you to be ranting and raving over a minor issue that could probably be resolved with a little time and effort.

Anyways are you a winning player?

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok ....so far tracked down where the missing 25% of his fees is going .
http://www.americascardroom.eu/rake-race/sit-and-crush-poker/

so for all the 10$ spin and goes 6% was taken in fees, so all the buy in figures in the table are correct. of the 6% rake , 25% of that is put towards the sit and crush leaderboard promotion and played back to the players who finish high on that leaderboard.the other 75% of the fees is reported in the client as the tournament fee as that is the part that ACR get to keep since 25% is funding the sit n crush promo.

As for the bonus $ that you say that you havent received , it looks like you have gone into transaction history and copied the tournament history, go into the banking section and then what do the bonus slices and bopnus deposits sections say. My suspicion is that the bonus $ have been released 1$ at a time into your account and then you have spent them entering tournaments . post screenshots to confirm that you have or haven't received those bonus $ . Also , who did you sign up to ACR with i.e are you on a VIP account or rakeback account as some rakeback accounts may not have the deposit bonus as you are getting your rewards via rakeback.

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

nah tournament results show him down $287 which is probably underreported by 25% of 113 or 29$ so total of $-316 and has probably spent his bonus $ and hence the rant .

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to suggest you stop sponsoring illegal criminal enterprises in Costa Rica doing business as Yatahay, Inc. AKA Winning Poker Network AKA America's Cardroom.

This "company" has been indicted on fraud for cheating players. I personally have data and admissions from employees that prove they are cheating customers out of thousands, if not millions.

Why is this forum an affiliate of a criminal enterprise that is no better than being in bed with the mafia?

This lends to very negative credibility for your site. As the Costa Ricans would say... "No Bueno!"

I posted in suggestions they should stop supporting crime here. You saw it. That got deleted. I thought this was an open forum to express thoughts and facts freely. I didn't know we weren't allowed to say anything about the cardroom room who pays Cardschat money to refer players was completely screwing over all of its customers. Gee, I wonder how long til someone deletes this thread. I'm sure it will be gone within a day or two if not sooner.

Your perception skills are extraordinary! No wonder you were able to figure out all of this amazing stuff on your own! ;)

Your thread was not deleted - see above. Your 2 threads were merged and moved to the proper forum. Proper for then - it is looking more and more like it all belongs in the Bad Beats forum so could get moved again.

Sounds like you are very familiar with the process of getting banned. :)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is strange i have never heard anything negative about ACR

duckeyflop17

duckeyflop17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok ....so far tracked down where the missing 25% of his fees is going .
http://www.americascardroom.eu/rake-race/sit-and-crush-poker/

so for all the 10$ spin and goes 6% was taken in fees, so all the buy in figures in the table are correct. of the 6% rake , 25% of that is put towards the sit and crush leaderboard promotion and played back to the players who finish high on that leaderboard.the other 75% of the fees is reported in the client as the tournament fee as that is the part that ACR get to keep since 25% is funding the sit n crush promo.

As for the bonus $ that you say that you havent received , it looks like you have gone into transaction history and copied the tournament history, go into the banking section and then what do the bonus slices and bopnus deposits sections say. My suspicion is that the bonus $ have been released 1$ at a time into your account and then you have spent them entering tournaments . post screenshots to confirm that you have or haven't received those bonus $ . Also , who did you sign up to ACR with i.e are you on a VIP account or rakeback account as some rakeback accounts may not have the deposit bonus as you are getting your rewards via rakeback.

I was just in the middle of doing the same thing to prove exactly what you proved and i just so happened to come back to the thread to check something then I saw your post and was like "well sh1t, i shoulda kept reading ha"

No he is very negitive in the loosing department. So my assumptions of this person are either he just simply miscalculated and added the wrong things, Or more than likely he is a very sore looser and mommy and daddy wont give him any more money to play.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your perception skills are extraordinary! No wonder you were able to figure out all of this amazing stuff on your own! ;)

Your thread was not deleted - see above. Your 2 threads were merged and moved to the proper forum. Proper for then - it is looking more and more like it all belongs in the Bad Beats forum so could get moved again.

Sounds like you are very familiar with the process of getting banned. :)

Not the ban hammer plz don't say It so, I like these types of threads:rolleyes:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anyone having issues or think the calculations of their bonus or RB are wrong send me a PM.

N

NLvillain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Run away from this sites asap! If you do get a successful withdraw, they send it you in a shady way under a different alias like fultilt did before they went bust. the fact they accept US players illegally should make you wonder how they skirt around the law to avoid prosecution.

If you like the software and structure, play on a skin like super stack poker which does not allow US players. Never had a cash out problem there.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Run away from this sites asap! If you do get a successful withdraw, they send it you in a shady way under a different alias like fultilt did before they went bust. the fact they accept US players illegally should make you wonder how they skirt around the law to avoid prosecution.

If you like the software and structure, play on a skin like super stack poker which does not allow US players. Never had a cash out problem there.

I call B.S on this, as I had made a WD from them 2 weeks ago and got my funds to my account in 2 days with no problem and under no different Alias at all, so what exactly in the world are you talking about to being with I don't understand. So unless you clear up the issue plz stop making vague accusations on a reputable site, that everyone likes to play at and has been good to everyone

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This site does not pay it's bonuses for new deposits according to their stated policy. They also take 25% of tourney fees and do who knows what with them, but in your transactions, all the tourney fees you paid will only show at 75% of the actual amount you paid.

Further, the bonus is supposed to be released for every 27.5 AP you collect. Every $1 in tourney fees is supposed to give you 5.5 AP. However, they only give you a fraction of that or NONE AT ALL.

I've contacted support about 7 times in the last 24 hours. They have all given me a different story. The last rep I talked to confirmed that I did not receive what I was supposed to receive yet could do nothing about it.

All of the data is available through their "transaction" ssection of the site. I took all the numbers for my calculations from there. Yet they still refuse to do anything.

Even if you exclude the 25% of fees that they steal from everyone, they still are burning me on about 20% of my bonus dollars. If you include the 25% in fees they steal from everyone, then its more like 35% of bonus dollars are not being released.

Customer service reps were hostile, acted impatient, treated me like I was wasting their time. And all of them blew me off and told me one lie or another to get rid of me.

Do NOT play on AMERICAS CARDROOM it's a complete scam run by criminals.

I asked them for contact information on the government agency that regulates their business over 10 times and they will not provide it.

This site AMERICAS CARDROOM / Yahtay Network / Ya Poker / Winning Poker Network is a SCAM . A CRIMINAL operation. Their RNG is completely rigged. I have hundreds of videos of hand replays that can show this is WAY more than just "Variance" which is the company line any time a site is rigged.

Do not play on ACR. IT IS A SCAM!

First off, I would like to apologize for any issue you had when contacting our support department, we are really sorry it was a bad experience for you and we would like to make it right.

Now, please believe me when i tell you, we are here to help, and I would love to look into this with you and fix it. If we owe you money on your bonus, believe me, we will pay it, but first I need to check your account and see the numbers so we can come down to a conclusion.

That being said, the first thing I would like to address, is the 25% tourney fees issue. As another customer, kindly explained previously, we have the Sit & Crush promotion, and what it basically does is to take about 25% of all tournament fees and put it on a jackpot for a Points Race for all customers. The portion of the rake or tourney fees used to feed either 'The Beast' or 'Sit & Crush' weekly points races do not accumulate Award Points towards releasing your bonus.

Now, please send me your username thru a Private Message so I can check your account and all the details of it and cross match with the bonuses so I can give you a detailed answer.

Once again, we are here to help you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is Yatahay Network, AKA Winning Poker Network. They were the ones who ran UltimateBet and AbsolutePoker who got busted for rigged RNG's among other things a few years back.

Also, a small clarification, please check again as Yatahay Network then bought by the Winning Poker Network never ran Ultimate Bet nor Absolute Poker. Yatahay Network ran True Poker, completely different poker sites.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got the impression from the OP and the next, that this player is new to OLP, and doesn't understand what happened on Black Friday. He wants to know what government agency to complain to. So do all the rest of us! Study up on UIGEA and Black Friday. Then get familiar with RAWA. Join the PPA.

While we all would love for OLP sites to be more transparent, the same could be said about Oil Companies and their outrageous bookkeeping. We all accept that ain't gonna happen.

Having never had a serious issue with perceived problems at any OLP site, I can only suggest that OP review his calculations, and work with support to figure out what is really going on. It is folly to think it will be solved in an hour. He may have actually found a loophole. In which case I trust the site will rectify things.

P

PuckerUpChat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have made several deposits with ACR and wasn't dinged anything. My credit card charges for an international transaction but that's not the same thing.

T

techsavant777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't realize so many people replied here or i would have responded sooner. I did find out that the 25% was for their beast promotion. So basically they are taking 25% of everyones fee and giving it to the top players. Seems unfair but w/e. Would be nice if they disclosed this in their deposit bonus terms. They may have added it at this point as I made a big stink about it.

This site is not American, its run by Yatahay Network, the same people involved with Ultimate Bet Scandal and Absolute Poker Scandal.

The people on here who are defending ACR probably have a feduciary interest in promoting the site just like this forum does.

Cardschat is sponsored by and receives YOUR money from ACR when you sign up. No wonder they have cardschat freerolls.. It's not them being cool and throwing 100 bucks out for the forum members. Anyone who goes there and signs up to play the freeroll is then considered to be recruited by Cardschat and they receive affiliate kickbacks from EVERY DEPOSIT YOU MAKE FOR LIFE.

I wouldn't be suprised if this forum which pretends to be a "community" forum isn't wholey owned and operated by Yatahay AKA WPN AKA ACR AKA BCP AKA Super Stack AKA a million others because they are such scam artists they must have many many ways to disguise and deceive people.

The sites servers are located in Costa Rica as is the Yatahay HQ. There are no regulations, no oversight, no audits, no government involvement, no third party anything. The only thing in costa rica is an arbitrary "gaming license" you can buy for 5k from a private company and it means NOTHING. It's a piece of paper they show players to make them feel like they are safe.

The entire thing is rigged on a recreation poker model similar to blowvada, whose VP admitted publicly that Blowvada is rigged to keep the money in the "poker ecosystem" by rewarding "net depositors". So basically they shuffle chips around while eating up everyones bankroll and minimizing deposits.

There are only two ways money leave the eco - system. Rake and Withdrawals. They prefer the former.

The site is rigged. Everyone should chargeback any deposits and never play there again.

I have proof and I'm sure many many many other people do too as I've seen this stuff all over the internet. This is a big business run by criminals and mafioso.

Also, on their site they claim 95% of payouts processed in 24 hours. This is complete BS. There is no possible way this number is even close to being true.

My cashout experience. I was trying to cash out just 200 of the 400 i had on there. I needed to pay some bills and had finally won a jackpot tourney for 200 bucks and wanted to cash out before they stole it back by cheating.

One quick piece of info, I contacted customer service prior to depositing with bitcoin and specifically asked "If I deposit with bitcoin do I still need to provide documentation/verification/whatever to cash out?" I was told adamantly "NO! You won't need any of that with bitcoin, we will just cash you out. That stuff is only if you use a credit card."

Great! OR so I thought. Once I was trying to cash out, it was a different story. I waited the 48 hours period they said to wait before contacting customer service (so not sure how 95% of cashouts are within 24 hours), no bitcoins so I contact them. It takes about 5 reps before I find someone who is not rude and can help me. This is pretty standard customer service for ACR. Actually better than usual. usually requires about 10 reps and you just give up when you realize they are not there to help you but lie to you and frustrate you until you go away.

Anyway, this rep told me i need to do verification. I told him what the other rep had told me about bitcoin prior to depositing. Unfortunately ACR reps never answer your questions and speak at you, not to you. I continually ask them to please answer my questions and post the same question over and over but it goes ignored. Also they are extremely slow, expect 15 to 30 minutes between each message if you are using live chat support. And then after you wait 30 minutes they will not address your question but give you some vague generic statement that doesn't really address your issue.

So this guy says some generic stuff that I interpret as basically I was lied to before as is standard policy at ACR. Their website is full of lies, their reps lie to you constantly, and of course, they cheat you and rig the hands so thats also in the same family of deception. Deceiving me to believe I'm playing poker when its really more like a slot machine.

So this rep eventually sends me an email with the things they need to "verify" my identity. I gather everything and send it over. The rep said I must wait at least 24 hours. (so minimum of 72 hours now in wait times, not sure how 95% of deposits get processed in 24 hours, more lies). After I wait 24 hours+ I get an email saying they need a scan of my credit card and to fill out some credit card verification forms and send them to them. I told them, I don't have a ****ing credit card, I used ****ing bitcoin for the 9000th time. The rep told me that I could not cash out for 6 months and to try again in 6 months. (They are probably counting on disappearing by then, or changing their name to something else like they did when they went from Yatahay to WPN so players wouldn't associate them with the crimes they had already commited).

After this, I began losing. Everything. My 400 dollar bankroll disappeared so fast it was crazy. Within a day I was down to less than 200. And the way every hand went down was just like all the people talk about on here, just like I've seen a million times on this site and others like blowvada. Some "donk" pushes all in with ABSOLUTELY SHIT, like an 83 with like AKQ on the flop, and then catches runner runner miracle to beat my straight or flush with a house. Or one of my favorites was the bot, err I mean player who was VPIP 100 for the entire tourney. And not just VPIP 100, but ALL IN and winning EVERY TIME. This guy catches a ****ing ROYAL FLUSH at one point during his 100 hand all in winning spree. just every bullshit scenario you can imagine has happened to me since then.

You can spot bots on ACR because they have EXTREMELY HIGH VPIP adn go ALL IN ALMOST EVERY HAND yet always win. They don't stick around too long before another bot, err player, joins the table and the bots chip dump to each other so as to not arrouse too much suspicion on one bot I'm assuming. Once you know how to spot this, it becomes VERY obvious that there are bots at almost EVERY table. Try talking to people. Very rare to find even one human at your table, two or three at the VERY MOST.

Anyway, my last 49 all ins, all with good strong hands worthy of all in, not crap hands, not marginal hands, but strong winning hands, I lost 47 of 49 all ins. No matter what cards I had, the bot, err other player would have a shittier hand and suck out runner runner miracle to beat me 98% of the time. It was insane. My entire roll dusted in a matter of a couple days.

I will never play on ACR or any other online poker site again. They are all rigged the same way and probably all owned and operated by the same slimy international mega corp. Either that or they are all buying/licensing their rig software from the same vendor.

I could go on for days more, but I think you get the point, and anyone defending ACR on here is either a brownoser sucking up to admins, or has fiduciary interest in promoting the site, or both. (or just morons in denial).

Again, I have HUNDREDS of hand replay videos to show examples of this, but do you really need my samples? Just google Americas Cardroom Rigged and I'm sure you'll get thousands of other people saying the same thing. Oh wait, but it's just variance right? That's what all the dummies say who just learned a new word and want to sound smart. Variance isn't the magical answer for a rigged site raping you. Variance itself has limits, and the things that are going down are basically statistically impossible. Or at the least a once in a lifetime experience, yet when you view the data collectively you see that this happens over an dover and over again throughout the hours, days, weeks, months.

These sites are run by criminals and mafioso, they are not regulated or audited. Do you really think a bunch of scumbag criminals from Costa Rica give a shit about whether you get a fair shake or not? If so, your even stupider than I thought.

That's my 2 cents. I won't be back to cardschat as they are in bed with criminals and deceiving all of you into thinking you can trust this forum when its sponsored by these criminals and these criminals give cardschat a percentage of YOUR BUYINS for recruiting you to be scammed!

**** ACR and **** CArdschat!

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ruining a great game for everyone. Assholes!

T

techsavant777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing online poker for over 10 years. Started on stars in '04 and have played probably a million + hands since then. So guy who thinks im new to OLP, get fuct

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice rant. I might read it some time i have a few weeks spare

Americas Cardroom Bonus Code - AMEX Poker - AMEX Casinos