amc - black chip

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the difference between these poker rooms if the software is the same and the tournaments are the same. Americ- cd Black -chip Why I ask. There is a separate free roll to and fro. But the Tournaments are the same.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
They're essentially the same thing. Same player pools, same software, just different skins where some are favored more than others depending on the country or person you're talking to. For example at Cardschat, you see people reference ACR much more often than BCP for anything related to something taking place on that platform, perhaps because there is a large number of members residing in America on this site.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They're essentially the same thing. Same player pools, same software, just different skins where some are favored more than others depending on the country or person you're talking to. For example at Cardschat, you see people reference ACR much more often than BCP for anything related to something taking place on that platform, perhaps because there is a large number of members residing in America on this site.

Everything is somehow running, I have a problem with the accounts for which I can get a ban, well, for the second day now no one has answered me to solve this problem, and then your problems will say bans.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is somehow running, I have a problem with the accounts for which I can get a ban, well, for the second day now no one has answered me to solve this problem, and then your problems will say bans.

Sounds like you might be trying to play at two places at once, which can sometimes result in them believing that you're trying to cheat or game the system. If you're trying to have two separate accounts, one at each place, maybe for two different people, then that may be acceptable but I don't know for sure. Hope you get an official response soon from ACR/BCP about this.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack