After Black Friday, Where do you Play Online?

LizaMayra

LizaMayra

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Everyone,

Even though I live in mexico... I stopped playing in some of the top sites, because the traffic went down... and a few weeks back, service on Full Tilt stopped...

So now, I started playing in a new poker room called Lock Poker...

Last edited by a moderator:
M

masiado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First time I"ve heard about Lock Poker. Is it legit? Are there any other members playing there?

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's in the Cake network ? I have heard about it by reading threads from other forums and never really heard any bad things.So if you like Cake network then check it out

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lock is in the Merge network, almost 100% sure. And its pretty reputable. DMorris plays high stakes DONs there. I play on bodog.

Splitpot88

Splitpot88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on Bodog, Betonline and Minted Poker....the last two offer plenty of freerolls. Bodog has a lot of fish so you can grind out a nice profit if you are willing to deposit.

P

pruten

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Merge

Merge network seems Ok but I deposited a very small amount. Probably going to get shut down anyway after Congress gets done screwing up the national debt.

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Minted (Everleaf), intertops (Cake), PPN (Cake), Hero (Merge), Carbon (Merge). Thinking about getting a roll on Bodog. I have a roll on Wildside (Atlantis), but there is no action and there are rumors that they will be moving to a non-US facing network.

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on Intertops & Carbon. I scrounge for as many freerolls as I can get.

G

getsbank

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bODOG

i NOW PLAY AT BODOG. i ONCE LOVED FTP :(

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
carbon (merge) which is re opening to the market at the end of the month

Z

ZODECI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Minted (Everleaf), Intertops (Cake), PPN (Cake), Hero (Merge), Carbon (Merge). Thinking about getting a roll on Bodog. I have a roll on Wildside (Atlantis), but there is no action and there are rumors that they will be moving to a non-US facing network.

Have you ever made a withdrawal from Atlantis network?

P

peedee91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
carbon

I play carbon, intertops...and that subscription site rise poker. the sites that are on the merge network wont let you have another site open from the merge network at the same time so esseentially its all one big site. i think theres like 6 sites that are on the merge network

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you ever made a withdrawal from Atlantis network?

Nope. Terms are super crappy: you have to make a deposit in order to withdrawal. You also have to withdraw via the method you deposit -- they don't list PICClub (which I have) as a payout method but have them for deposits; they have MLW for cashouts but I don't have an account yet.

It's not worth it for me at this point. I ran up a small freeroll winning. If I can ever find some more action from some droolers at NL100 -- a rarity on Atlantis -- and run up another hundred or two, I'll consider it. It's really just play money to me at this point. And there is no action to be had -- one NL10 table going at most, and often no cash games at all! Even their micro MTTs usually don't get enough registrants to run. It's pathetic.

SheldonCooper

SheldonCooper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty much anything on the merge netwok is soft, Poker Nordica is where I play

MidyMat

MidyMat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After 'Black Friday' , I have tripled my live hours. I play on carbon from a free roll bankroll I have built up. I also find myself practicing (play money) on pokerstars.

deucem

deucem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone here play on redback poker?
I have seen a few USA players on there....

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the good question is , is it still safe to depost money on the sites, since the shut down i been worry about investing any more money in to online accounts..only to have it lock up again..so not sure about re-building a bankroll again on another site.

LombardiStix

LombardiStix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So we would need to hear from people who have recently withdrawn from the sites mentioned? Any volunteers, in offering much needed info regs?

T

theclocker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a withdrawal from Bodog into my checking account..it took 2 business days...My Dad had a withdrawal via check from Bodog ..it took 6 business days...note that they will not let you withdraw funds unless you verify the latest credit card deposit with several means of ID and a signature...you can take pictures of the filled out form they require and the Pic ID and credit card and penciled raised letters on the credit card and email them back as attachments to their customer service...

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I too play at LOCK although the wait seems to be much more than Bodog.
They put you through the ringer to finally get completely "Verified" and still I've been waiting a week for them to even look at the one below.

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 113
F

fugitive67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play at carbon and intertops ... im not comfortable depositing after black friday

i've got 6 bucks on carbon and 8 on intertops ... it's been fun scratching for a few dollars ... but if i can turn 0 into 14 in a few months, then who knows what i can turn 14 into?

altho, if i did manage to win some real money, i would have major concerns about being able to have them send me a check, so i always keep the perspective of it being for fun and as a way to play somewhat competitive poker

bigdog6262

bigdog6262

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops Poker, juicystakes n carbon the only 3 ive deposited on since black friday no longer play on juicystakes freeroll on carbon since they wont take my card any more which is messed up Intertops mite be depositing there again but mite go to bodog i dont know yet maybe Doyles Room
1 good thing is on Intertops Poker u can block ur self for a 3 days if u want like they did on tilt
but on carbon its 6 months

Last edited:
Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack