Has ACR's Jackpot Multiplier frequency lowered?

L

lqprimetime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if anyone has the numbers they used to list on their site, but since i played Jackpot Poker before all of the software reworks, I am seeing less multipliers.

Specifically I get a lot more 4's and some 8's still. But I have not gotten any 12's or 16's at $2 levels.
These used to be pretty frequent, maybe not the 16, but the old pink 6x multiplier tables.

I was wondering if there was a change, or possibly them adding something to the math that is causing it to skew odds.

I looked through my history and it was very buggy and not updating, but I did see apparently 4 - 6x multipliers out of 106 games from 9/12 to 10/5
I guess it is possible I did not even notice I was playing them, but I don't remember these and don't have complete hand histories despite it saying I won 1 or 2.
Believe that is about 3%~ frequency vs the 7.5% they show, but I will have to do more sample sizes.

I have not yet been able to pull up stats from before this summer using the custom search, but I will see if I can.

L

lqprimetime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And now no sooner after I posted this I got 2 6x multipliers, so hopefully it will average out.