ACR withdrawal to someone's other account

N

naunihal03

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Friend

I am from india and plays on ACR, So would I be able to withdraw money in some other person bank account from ACR as my sister resides in United States.
Can I provide my sister's bank account number for withdrawing money.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you can, if you can't do it directly , you can do it with skrill, just connect her bank account with skrill, and then withdraw to skrill.

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can withdraw to BitCoin as well and then put her account on the Bitcoin and cash out that way as well

I

IAMMEUR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because withdrawing to yourself and then sending money to your sister would be a major inconvenience to you?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Be careful. Using bank cards that do not belong to you, or other payment methods that do not have your accounts, can lead to account blocking in the room.

Kooljackai

Kooljackai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely feel the way to go on this one is getting the bitcoin and then sending bitcoin to your accomplice

M

MarineCJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or you could have your sister set up an ACR account and do a player to player transfer and have her withdrawal it

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
marineCJ has the best option i think. i wouldnt risk putting someone elses information on your account because that'll just lead to your account getting banned and maybe you'll lose your stack.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would go back and make the account in your sisters name, therefor their will be no issues at all. Gl to you

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Friend

I am from India and plays on ACR, So would I be able to withdraw money in some other person bank account from ACR as my sister resides in United States.
Can I provide my sister's bank account number for withdrawing money.

Hi, I am the ACR Rep. I'd like to clarify some details, we do not offer any direct payment method to your bank account, you can check the available methods we have by going to the Cashier/ Withdrawal.
Please note that you cannot withdraw your funds using someone else's account or information, that's not allowed at our site and that's also the reason why we kindly ask for verification documents before processing any payout. You can get full details on this by clicking on the following link: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.