ACR Weekly Freeroll Leaderboards

S

StraightValue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all,

I've been playing a decent amount of freerolls on ACR these last few weeks and have been thinking about trying to only play them to win a ticket on their weekly leaderboard.

Does anyone have an approx. number of points it normally takes to place?

If anyone has placed before, I'd love to heard about the experience and any tips you would like to pass along!

Thanks

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi , I've played a lot of these . What i do is try to chip up early , shove with any pair ANY pair lol. When you double or triple up you can wait for better hands , patience is key , players drop like flies in these.Don't get discouraged , you'll get KOed a lot , the more you play the easier they get to cash in.
The leader board is fun to chase . I haven't looked lately but when i took 1st place i did it with 64 points , i had a good week lol. The last time i looked they were winning with around 35-50 points , i got in the top 10 a while back with 29 points. I've taken 1st twice and top 10 a few times , so you can defiantly do it , it just takes a lot of time. If it helps , play from 10 PM till morning , they go way faster with a lot less players. I'll leave you a link to the leader board , ya might have to copy and paste it tho .

Best of luck:):):)

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/freerolls-on-demand/

D

djquesadilla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR freeroll leaderboard?

Hello fam where can I check the ACR freeroll leaderboard is it every month? Thanks in advance

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are players that are playing 50+ of these on demands a week. Idk if there bots or not but the top players on the leader boards always have 40+ points. Thats insane volume idk how they do it.

G

gnarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was this discontinued? I see the description of the promo but can't find the actual leader-board anywhere.