ACR Venom Tournaments

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to point out something I think is unfair about these venom step tournaments on WPN. I just was in one and late registration had ended, 1-22 players would get a ticket to advance and 23rd place player would get a cash prize of like $8 and change or something like that. I made it to cashing but play still went on until that 23rd player was out. Well I thought hey Ill push my chips hope for a caller and get that cash spot. A player that had me way out chipped did call me and I went out but the money didn't go to me it went to the player that had the least chips in the whole tournament and he was sitting out,kinda lame at least I got the ticket.:playingba:five::boring:

Last edited:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You have a great opportunity to win a lot more than $ 8 !!! Congratulations !!!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also often play in these freerolls. In my opinion, this is a good opportunity to get a ticket and try to increase the bankroll.
Good luck.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well

You have a great opportunity to win a lot more than $ 8 !!! Congratulations !!![/QU
Maybe so but I have already experienced the further you get in these steps the more shady players I run across. Playing poker and dodging players that the know the cards is a whole other story with this poker site, in that sometimes it can be nice with the $8 and play some micro GTD tournaments.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You have a great opportunity to win a lot more than $ 8 !!! Congratulations !!![/QU
Maybe so but I have already experienced the further you get in these steps the more shady players I run across. Playing poker and dodging players that the know the cards is a whole other story with this poker site, in that sometimes it can be nice with the $8 and play some micro GTD tournaments.

At each level, the game is different. And you need to understand how to play correctly at a new level, that is, to adapt and everything will be OK.
Moreover, if you want to develop in poker, then you must take these steps !!!

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That seems weird, did the player with less chips go out the same hand as you? If so, it makes sense that you would have placed ahead of him since you had more chips and went out at the same time. Otherwise, that's weird and makes no sense. But congrats on the ticket, the payout for the bubble position increases as you make it further in the steps.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That seems weird

That seems weird, did the player with less chips go out the same hand as you? If so, it makes sense that you would have placed ahead of him since you had more chips and went out at the same time. Otherwise, that's weird and makes no sense. But congrats on the ticket, the payout for the bubble position increases as you make it further in the steps.
Yes it was weird the player that was in 23rd spot was sitting out,I technically went out in 23rd where the cash was but he got the cash spot because he was the lowest chipped. I thought whatever place you go out in is where you go out in as like any other tournament but i guess these step are different:elefant:

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok

At each level, the game is different. And you need to understand how to play correctly at a new level, that is, to adapt and everything will be OK.
Moreover, if you want to develop in poker, then you must take these steps !!!

I've been playing online poker since 2004 so spare me with the cover up. I know what I'm doing and I also know what goes on online poker sites with cheating. :elefant::beerglass