ACR The Venom Race Fee

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that a race fee is part the Venom Buy-In. I checked everywhere I knew to look at the ACR website and I can not find any info about this fee. Does anyone know what promotion this is and if a leader board exists?

Thanks

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that a race fee is part the Venom Buy-In. I checked everywhere I knew to look at the ACR website and I can not find any info about this fee. Does anyone know what promotion this is and if a leader board exists?

Thanks

There is now Venom leaderboard available at the moment. Could you please let me know more details about your inquiry so that I can assist you better. What exact fee are you referring?

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is now Venom leaderboard available at the moment. Could you please let me know more details about your inquiry so that I can assist you better. What exact fee are you referring?

The race fee is posted in the tournament lobby for step 2 to step 6. After looking further into this I found that these are On Demand tournaments. On demand tournaments qualify for Sit and Crush if it has a real money buy in. My question now is do the tournament tickets won from the freerolls qualify as a real money buy in?