ACR Venom Progress

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interested to see how well CC members are doing in this venom step challenge on ACR.

I have gotten to step 4 three times, and step 5 once. Immediately doubled in step 5, but got short later on and ended up finishing just outside of the cash.

How far have you gotten? How many tickets do you have right now?

Currently stashing 3 step 3 tickets..just waiting for the games to fill:D

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reached level 4. But after changing the structure of the satellites, it simply does not work to “catch” the beginning of these tournaments (apparently they collect the necessary number of players at some other time, maybe at night).

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reached level 4. But after changing the structure of the satellites, it simply does not work to “catch” the beginning of these tournaments (apparently they collect the necessary number of players at some other time, maybe at night).

Yes it is very frustrating as well. Hard to catch the right time when they will fill. I have noticed Step 2 fills 2-3 times a day, one around 11AM EST, one usually a few hours after that, and one later on anywhere from 8PM EST to 12AM EST.

As far as how often the others fill up I am not sure. Generally though, if there is a step 2 running and I have a step 3 ticket, I will wait and hope enough of the step 2 winners register for step 3 right after. This isn't always the case though, as usually only 40-50% of the winners immediately register for next step. Glad to see you've been grinding them, though! Step 4 is a tough one for sure.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm stuck at step 4 for now. Waiting for satellites to come back, I think so that I saw some bigger steps on Sunday's, so I'm going to play again, I feel like i must be in that Tournament in July, it's my destiny :D

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad to see you've been grinding them, though! Step 4 is a tough one for sure.

This undoubtedly pleases, but I still do not see any practical benefit from this ...

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep busting out at step 4 have gotten there 9 times. Currently grinding. Thinking about depositing.

TonyTwoCheeks

TonyTwoCheeks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have one Step-5, two Step-4, two Step-3, and 5 Step-2 tickets.

I've seen some sick run outs in this step series. To the point where you say, "They have to be bots." Calls for whole stack (50+ BB) with cards like 86o and Q3s and getting there every time against made hands. Just senseless plays.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interested to see how well CC members are doing in this venom step challenge on ACR.

I have gotten to step 4 three times, and step 5 once. Immediately doubled in step 5, but got short later on and ended up finishing just outside of the cash.

knew seen a familar name good luck making it to step 5 today :)
Has been a serious tough nut to crack this last 4 months.:hmmmm2:
June week 2

Last edited:
SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
knew seen a familar name good luck making it to step 5 today :)
Has been a serious tough nut to crack this last 4 months.:hmmmm2:
View attachment 241091

Just finished that step! Very tough indeed. You think you are good and then the late reg snipers come in and give you a heart attack. It's crazy, I 4x'd my stack within the first hour and a half and still barely made the next step. Hoping to grind this next one out and made step 6..will let you know.

Also, not sure how your schedule is, but I've found the easiest way to win the 1st step is by playing the 12am, 4am, and 8am freerolls, especially the 4am one..there are usually only 400-500 players instead of the normal 1-1.5k. Super easy to bag the next step.

Anyway, best of luck on your grind. I have a feeling I'll see you on the table come July :D

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Step 2- 10 Tickets
Step 3- 2 Tickets
Step 4- 1 Ticket
Step 5- 1 Ticket

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have one Step-5, two Step-4, two Step-3, and 5 Step-2 tickets.

I've seen some sick run outs in this step series. To the point where you say, "They have to be bots." Calls for whole stack (50+ BB) with cards like 86o and Q3s and getting there every time against made hands. Just senseless plays.

Tell me about it. These idiots come play like that but they will never make it past step 2. They think it's a game of luck lol.
I just started playing them myself, have 2 step 2 and one step 3.

Last edited:
sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a couple Step 2's and 3's. I busted step 4 several times. I try to wait until I have 3 tickets for each step before I go for it.

Gamebreakr25

Gamebreakr25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello !!! I have reached step 5 once, and step 4 twice. But, I just started playing them. I wish you the best luck going forward. Have a great day :cool:

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update for me. just got my step 6 ticket for first time. Doing really well lately, hopefully do well on Sunday in step 6. I use the skip step tournaments to skip a step along way. Ends up giving same or close amount ot same tickets as other tourney once late registration is done. I almost wanted to bubble in step five, it was 7 tickets and 8th got $590..........not a bad consolation prize for starting in a freeroll :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Step6.jpg
    Step6.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: