ACR Venom

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know the good time for the Venom 4/5 to 5/5? It seems I never can find a game with enough players.

T

therealzizzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever a satellite leading to it ends is a good one. Im new to ACR and just tried for the fist time and got to 4/5 but got wamboozled right before the bubble. I think its cool how they give you so many chances to get into the Venom.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed but there just isn''t an active satellite moving into it. Everything is kinda frozen now.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So this thread is a few days old, but I wanted to share my experience as a newbie. It's great there are so many chances to score in the freerolls to Venom. I've made it to level 2 twice in the last few days. I'd probably die of shock if I made it to 4/5 or 5/5 :) but maybe it'll happen... I'll keep playing...

X

xRanieri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play in the Mega in 5 days....

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holy levels, Batman! I think it's cool they're running so many of these freerolls to get in the big tourney. Such a grind to make it all the way to the Mega from these though! Starting to get back into online poker from my long break so these should be fun.