ACR has unfairly suspended me

A

amuna1225

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been unfairly suspended by ACR after doing everything they asked. This all started because I helped a friend sign up from my laptop and they believe it was my secondary account. My friend and I have both verified our identities and I even took a selfie holding my passport and ID as they asked and they still refuse to reinstate my account.

ACR has me jumping through hoops to try and get my account back and I have no idea what to do from here. I have money I owe people as I was being staked and I have been nothing but loyal to ACR since I joined. Does anyone have any advice?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been unfairly suspended by ACR after doing everything they asked. This all started because I helped a friend sign up from my laptop and they believe it was my secondary account. My friend and I have both verified our identities and I even took a selfie holding my passport and ID as they asked and they still refuse to reinstate my account.

ACR has me jumping through hoops to try and get my account back and I have no idea what to do from here. I have money I owe people as I was being staked and I have been nothing but loyal to ACR since I joined. Does anyone have any advice?

You can try posting this in the ACR thread that I posted the link to below. However from what I've seen the ACR rep is not very helpful AT all. Worth a shot though.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/index200.html

A

amuna1225

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've been on and off the phone and e-mails with ACR the past two days. Not sure what good an ACR rep will do.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i've been on and off the phone and e-mails with ACR the past two days. Not sure what good an ACR rep will do.

I feel ya. I hate anytime I EVER have to contact their support for any reason. I've never had a good experience. I have received 3 different answers for the same problem from 3 different people in their support team. I doubt you will get any help from anyone on here if ACR won't even help...

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Write letters in support of the AKP. Who besides them will help you?

P

paintedbynumbers

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mention their legal team, tell them you are going to contact yours and your bank. They will act quicker.

I

IAMMEUR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If what you say is true then I imagine in time you will be fairly reinstated.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have a balance in your account that they are also withholding? At the very least they need to let you cash out.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You are far more likely to get help from the ACR Rep than from random members in the forum. If they can't help you nobody can.

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know what to tell you. ive been on ACR a very long time now and dont have any big complaints. they usually take care of their members with respect and fairness

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I likewise banned in network Chico. I couldn't play there. After long trials I was allowed to play. But I had to remove the other accounts.
You may also delete your friend's account.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Get your account back for you comes to mind, and all this while you put your feet up and relax. The rep is an ACR employee.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/index200.html

:top:
mention their legal team, tell them you are going to contact yours and your bank. They will act quicker.
You're funny.

:rofl:

Last edited:
TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In the UK any large companies that offer services/ products have to have a complaints department. All complaints departments are regulated by the Ombudsman Services.

When you log a complaint with a company, they have 4-8 weeks to resolve that complaint. Once resolved, if you are u happy with the resolve of that complaint. You have the rights to escalate said complaint to the Ombudsman Services.

They have the final say, so if your complaint is valid. They can overturn said company's decision and rule that you be compensated in some situations.

IRRELEVANT CONTEXT - SKIP

I had a similar issue with stars, except in my case. I got bored of one username and opened a new account. I deposited $800 dollars on there. Stars blocked the new account and requested proof of ID for verification. I provided this, and the account was unlocked. A year later, I decided I preferred my old user name so I asked stars to help me retrieve my password as I had forgotten it. Stars then advised that the account was closed after when I opened this new one due to the 1 account policy.
I could not retrieve the old account because my opponents would be at a disadvantage.
I flipped the argument and said that if that was the case then the new account should not exist.
The account should have been blocked when it went through verification. But because I had deposited money on it, it passed verification which means that the rule as at your discretion.
I advise them they were in breach of their own policy and proceeded to request to log a complaint.
I advised them that unless my complaint is upheld, this would be a clean sweep with the Ombudsman Services or who ever their governing body is.

The next email I received was advising my my account had been reinstated. With it, a link to their policies and a better less arrogant attitude.

CONITINUE HERE IF SKIPPED ABOVE MUMBLE.

You needed to find the equivalent of the Ombudsman Services or log the complaint with your Financial Conduct Authority and they will point you in the right direction.

Good luck mate

P

paintedbynumbers

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the only time i had an issue I did this and I haven't had an issue since. If you have $$$ in an account and they won't let you access or withdraw that $$$ then it becomes an issue. They do not want banks involved.
They are commit massive wire fraud and bank fraud along with other crimes like money laundry. Banks freeze their holding accounts if they notice anything not within regulation. That being said I still like ACR.

VMVarga

VMVarga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Why? Any "legal team" worth anything would tell you that there is no recourse. They do not operate within the US, and there is nothing anyone can do to help you get your money out. It's theirs now.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, I am the ACR Rep. I talked to the Security Department and they said your account is still under investigation. As soon as we get a reply to the email we sent requesting an explanation of the relationship you have with the secondary account, they will be able to review it once more and take the proper measures. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Splitpot88

Splitpot88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I am the ACR Rep. I talked to the Security Department and they said your account is still under investigation. As soon as we get a reply to the email we sent requesting an explanation of the relationship you have with the secondary account, they will be able to review it once more and take the proper measures. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

This sounds like they are trying to get things worked out for you. Respond to the emails and I imagine you will have your account back in good standing as long as there is nothing fishy going on here. I have for the most part always had good contact with support on ACR. They seem at least to me always willing to help their players.

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is a joke anyway. Every other flop seems to be 3 of one suit, and the worse hand wins most the time. I can't count how many times I've been all in with something like A 10 vs. 2 10 and lose to a flopped 2. I think their are a lot of bots and inside players at ACR, I can win 2 700 man freerolls a day, then wen I pay to get in a tournament with the winnings I go the whole tournament without hitting a pair. I wish Ohio had more options.

A

amuna1225

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I have explained my relationship with the other account(s) in question. Also the other account(s) have had their identities verified. The only issue here is that they were using my laptop. I have one account that I play on, that's it. I have a balance in the account I want access to. Hell, delete my friend's accounts I dont care at this point they can handle that themselves. I'm a loyal member of ACR and just want my account back. I have been jumping through hoops here. Please help.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be patient and tell ACR security department do there job.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have explained my relationship with the other account(s) in question. Also the other account(s) have had their identities verified. The only issue here is that they were using my laptop. I have one account that I play on, that's it. I have a balance in the account I want access to. Hell, delete my friend's accounts I dont care at this point they can handle that themselves. I'm a loyal member of ACR and just want my account back. I have been jumping through hoops here. Please help.

The Security Department have gotten you email and they are currently reviewing your case, you will get a reply in regards this in no more than 72 hours. Let me know if you have any other question so I can help you out.

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to hear about your problem @amuna1225 sorry to hear about your problem and hope you get your account back,but just as @Debi said we can't help but only
sympathize with your problem and maybe having a few posting here helped
to get @Acr Rep attention , i am pleasantly surprised to see you got some response
from him and at least you know whats happening .
I had a friend a good few years ago log in to my laptop to register himself for a tournament ( on PKR ) as back then were no mobile clients back then but that was
all he went home and got to play his tournament we had no problem there, so I just hope for you it was just something minor like this not something more serious.
Gl with recovering your account hope all works out for you.

A

amuna1225

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Security Department have gotten you email and they are currently reviewing your case, you will get a reply in regards this in no more than 72 hours. Let me know if you have any other question so I can help you out.

Been 72 hours, still no response. Ticket still says pending..