ACR Super Freerolls

ChillinVillian

ChillinVillian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's almost here ! The ACR super freerolls are a really good chance to start a good bankroll . I missed almost every 1 last time due to sum other stuff , but this time I will play them all . I only got to play in 2 and cashed for a second place and took home 125 $ ! :cool: I hope some one will keep a leader board for all cardschat players who enter them and see how we all do against the rest of the field !;)

ChillinVillian

ChillinVillian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Americas Card Room you will find them under the Tourny tab (freerolls)for the end of August into September . They start at 4-5 a.m. and run till 11 p.m. as small as 500 $ to a 20 thou game !;)

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They're not true freerolls. They have free entry, but rebuys and add ons are available for a price.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How far will they pay down? Are they the ones where a couple 1000 players are playing for 10 spots?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How far will they pay down? Are they the ones where a couple 1000 players are playing for 10 spots?

No these are not $10 freerolls. Most tourneys on ACR pay out too many spots if anything.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good promotion. Maybe I'll get a chance to play.

ChillinVillian

ChillinVillian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey,

We are hosting the FreeBuy Super Series II this is is a new type of tournaments that allows players to enter at absolutely no cost and compete for real money! with $150,000 in prize pool guarantees.
Rebuy and add-on units range from just $0.01 to $20 but you have an opportunity to win whether you add to your chip stack or not!
Check for more information at http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/freebuys-super-series-ii/

I won 125$ last time in 1 cash , 2 place finish with no rebuy at all . I really like (of course I won right ) the set up of these with the small re buy and chance to go all the way with no rebuy . I can't wait as I cant deposit funds on ACR and I have had no luck in the donk 10$ free rolls . Lets get it on ! :D

D

Drtanner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
holy crap that's awesome. I was going to load up on there but my wife had other ideas so I've been playing Full Flush freerolls. I didn't realize ACR offered freerolls as well.

D

Drtanner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this just for August and September and that's it?

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have $10 freerolls every day on demand.. Also CC freeroll tues/thurs, but need to get accepted into freeroll club before ur eligible

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this just for August and September and that's it?

Good day,

We will host our second freebuy tournament series from Aug 28th to Sep 6th. Unfortunately we are not fully aware if we will run it a third time, hopefully yes!

C

CounterfeitedNutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey ChillinVillian, you said you can't deposit funds on ACR. Maybe the Rep can clarify this, but unless something has changed, you'll have to make a deposit eventually if you wish to cash out any possible winnings from these freerolls. Best of luck to you in the series unless of course you're up against me haha

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ChillinVillian, you said you can't deposit funds on ACR. Maybe the Rep can clarify this, but unless something has changed, you'll have to make a deposit eventually if you wish to cash out any possible winnings from these freerolls. Best of luck to you in the series unless of course you're up against me haha

Good day,

He was actually able to deposit money on his Americas Cardroom account, you can check on his progress at https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/punta-cana-acr-271692/ where he states he was able to get a prepaid card and it worked.

Just to make this clear. A customer does not need to make a deposit to withdraw his winnings if there's any from the Super Series. If you get to win you will be more than able to cashout with no restrictions.

*Regular account certification is a must for all cust when first withdrawing.

Regards

C

CounterfeitedNutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the response. I was told in the past that I would have to deposit a min. of $10 before I could request a withdrawal. But you said any winnings from the series could be cashed out so does that mean all other winnings couldn't be cashed out until a deposit was made? Clarification please.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Can I request to ACR rep here to make paysafe deposite Option availble for german customers.cos it s realy hard for me to do the deposite. i dont ve any paypal or skrill ac. and i want to deposite to Play for Million buck gtd mtt satties..

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
They're not true freerolls. They have free entry, but rebuys and add ons are available for a price.

are u ever seen freeroll with add-on and rebuy for free? if so, tell me where, im realy interesting in what u write!

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last superseries they had I actually won a plo8 freebuy with no add on or rebuys... won 200... Looking forward to the 20kmone actually going off and not being cancelled like it was last time.. good luck to all cc'ers!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the response. I was told in the past that I would have to deposit a min. of $10 before I could request a withdrawal. But you said any winnings from the series could be cashed out so does that mean all other winnings couldn't be cashed out until a deposit was made? Clarification please.

Good day,

You do not need to deposit to cashout winning if you started a BR with ACR or any other WPN brand.

Note that there are different ways to win without depositing like playing freerolls or playing with p2p transfers. In general there is not need to make deposits to withdraw your money.

Winnings are winnings and ACR pays if you win

Regards

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I request to ACR rep here to make paysafe deposite Option availble for german customers.cos it s realy hard for me to do the deposite. i dont ve any PayPal or skrill ac. and i want to deposite to Play for Million buck gtd mtt satties..

Good day,

I will escalate your suggestion to managment.

Remember you can also use BitCoin to deposit which is a very easy, fast and safe option to deposit and withdraw your winnings.

You can also use visa to deposit or person to person transactions.

Regards.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
are u ever seen freeroll with add-on and rebuy for free? if so, tell me where, im realy interesting in what u write!

They call it the FREEBUY super series for a reason.

ACR 10 on demands are freerolls
Every cardschat freeroll I've ever seen was free

Most freerolls don't have add ons and rebuys.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

They call it the FREEBUY super series for a reason.

ACR 10 on demands are freerolls
Every cardschat freeroll I've ever seen was free

Most freerolls don't have add ons and rebuys.

888 freerolls have rebuys (their vip level freerolls)

stars 100k priv freerolls have rebuys

I'v seen a number of sites with freerolls that have rebuy/addon options, full flush and betonline would be two us facing sites which use a rebuy/addon option in their freerolls.

I'm sure there are more but these are the ones that come to mind at the moment, so not like its uncommon its just not a freezeout freeroll is all and in some cases like the stars 100k priv freerolls its great because rebuys/addons just juice up the prizepool since the 1k freeroll itself is an added amount and any rebuys/addons are on top of that...........when its not added its rather pointless unless you view it as a buyin rather than a freeroll and you simply get free entry and can allot yourself an amount to use for rebuy's/addons.

Thus the term freebuy, so free to enter but can cost you to stay in lol

ChillinVillian

ChillinVillian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As is so happens I did not have any time to sit down and play in the super free roll series . Summer , fam visiting , ect . Shame , but poker is not everything .

Freeroll Passwords