ACR Software Crashing Randomly

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently since a few updates ago I have been experiencing randomly ACR crashes in the middle of hands while playing "cash" games. A window will pop up and say excessive memory usage, would you like to open the table back up yes or no. At other times it'll just crash the client to desktop and you need to reopen it. I'll have 6 to 8 tables open and be using less than 20% Memory, my memory capacity is 16gb so no excessive memory usage is possible. Apparently this software has a "Memory Leak" now and would be appreciated if it were sorted out. Not a good thing to have the software just randomly crash in the middle of the hands causing players to lose money. Another issue that i feel needs to be address is when the client crashes your tables do not return to the screen, you have to manually find them in the lobby and open them up if they didn't already sit you out of the games. My question to any Cardschat member who reads this post is, are you experiencing these issues as well, if so please share. Thank you, have a wonderful day all.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently since a few updates ago I have been experiencing randomly ACR crashes in the middle of hands while playing "cash" games. A window will pop up and say excessive memory usage, would you like to open the table back up yes or no. At other times it'll just crash the client to desktop and you need to reopen it. I'll have 6 to 8 tables open and be using less than 20% Memory, my memory capacity is 16gb so no excessive memory usage is possible. Apparently this software has a "Memory Leak" now and would be appreciated if it were sorted out. Not a good thing to have the software just randomly crash in the middle of the hands causing players to lose money. Another issue that i feel needs to be address is when the client crashes your tables do not return to the screen, you have to manually find them in the lobby and open them up if they didn't already sit you out of the games. My question to any Cardschat member who reads this post is, are you experiencing these issues as well, if so please share. Thank you, have a wonderful day all.
Recently I have more and more disliked ACR. The software is poorly optimized. Recently played 7 tournaments simultaneously. Some lags were felt, but such a problem as you have not yet arisen. I have 4 GB of RAM.