Acr rakeback

M

Moneymike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I am new to acr does anyone know how to sign up or collect rakeback from this site?

M

Moneymike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I am new to acr does anyone know how to sign up or collect rakeback from this site?

I currently am a member of the vip program but do not play high enough stakes and volume to make it worth while. Is there anyway I can switch it to the 27% rakeback format?

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sent an Email to support and they switched me over , no ?? asked .

Good Luck

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unless you are multi-tabling and playing at medium stakes, it's not really a benefit to collect rakeback. In fact, the rake alone at the microstakes cash games will basically cancel out any rakeback you earn. You have to really sit down and do the numbers to see if it is worth it long term and depending on your level of play it may or may not be.

B

Blazed101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play high enough for it to be a goal.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically anyone who doesn't play higher stakes or a lot of volume should be on RB. You have to rake quite a bit before the rewards system is a better deal.

You can only switch one time though.

N

notscared0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
IF you are looking to play fulltime, and grind low to mid, and higher stakes, rewards program would be fine, but if just a rec player, and not much volume, Id prefer RB all day, to balance out the time, and losses IMO