ACR - Privacy Concern

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you click on a player's profile, it displays the players city and country. I have notice that some players do not have the city or country displayed.

Is there a way to remove this information during game play, or at least not display the city information? I have search the web, FAQs, and the ACR thread, but I haven't found a solution.

Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wondered about this, too.

People with blank locations are playing on other WPN skins (like BetCoin).

I wish there was a way to at least hide the city, but I'm pretty sure it can't be done unless you signed up under and are playing on another one of the WPN skins aside from ACR.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wondered about this, too.

People with blank locations are playing on other WPN skins (like BetCoin).

I wish there was a way to at least hide the city, but I'm pretty sure it can't be done unless you signed up under and are playing on another one of the WPN skins aside from ACR.

Thanks for the answer. So I guess I'm out of luck since I signed up on ACR. I wonder if they can patch the software to make certain fields optional.

Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard they were adding avatars soon, so hopefully they are revamping the profiles in some fashion.

imo, I think Country should be visible for all players. City should be hideable.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I heard they were adding avatars soon, so hopefully they are revamping the profiles in some fashion.

imo, I think Country should be visible for all players. City should be hideable.

Will the avatars be here by year end? I total that country should be visible, but you should be able to toggle the state visibility. Hopefully we can get this changed between the two of us. :)

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is sketchy no anything in there profile ???

Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will the avatars be here by year end?
I assume so. The timeframe an ACR rep gave on twoplustwo was something like "within the next 90 days" or something like that - which they said a little while ago.

The ACR rep on twoplustwo made a thread asking for avatar suggestions, so I'm not sure if the avatars will be custom or preset ones like on FullTilt. I hope they're custom ones like on pokerstars.
That is sketchy no anything in there profile ???
Yeah, I wish Country were visible for the people playing on non-ACR skins.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I assume so. The timeframe an ACR rep gave on twoplustwo was something like "within the next 90 days" or something like that - which they said a little while ago.

The ACR rep on twoplustwo made a thread asking for avatar suggestions, so I'm not sure if the avatars will be custom or preset ones like on FullTilt. I hope they're custom ones like on PokerStars.

Yeah, I wish Country were visible for the people playing on non-ACR skins.

Mobile was coming in 90 days 9 months ago, so don't hold your breath.