ACR PKO's

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wondering what is everyones thoughts on the new PKO's that ACR is running. I played in 3 micros yesterday and lost all 3 to AA lol, but on the bright side I like them. How do you adjust your game for the PKOs? Seems like people are a lot looser in them to try for the higher bounties as the game goes along.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For every person you take out does a part of their bounty go to you and part goes on to your bounty?

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played a few PKO events and they've been a fun and different variety to the usual. Haven't fully determined how it alters my personal strategy, but it's been a welcome new change for playing in tournaments with a new wrinkle.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
For every person you take out does a part of their bounty go to you and part goes on to your bounty?

Yes that's correct. Although it's not 100% accurate to me from what I can tell. For example, I was in a tournament where everyone started off with a $0.25 bounty. I KO'd someone, I earned a $0.25 bounty that went to my bankroll and could not be taken and instead of my bounty going up to $0.50, it went up to $0.37. And people as the tournament went on had varying amounts as their bounty that I was not expecting.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes that's correct. Although it's not 100% accurate to me from what I can tell. For example, I was in a tournament where everyone started off with a $0.25 bounty. I KO'd someone, I earned a $0.25 bounty that went to my bankroll and could not be taken and instead of my bounty going up to $0.50, it went up to $0.37. And people as the tournament went on had varying amounts as their bounty that I was not expecting.

The .37 means you chopped one of the bounties with another player (.25 + .12) and there should be another player who got the other .13 cents as in the image below.

3eb76b8828a93fd99028ab03aa412a68.png

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The .37 means you chopped one of the bounties with another player (.25 + .12) and there should be another player who got the other .13 cents as in the image below.

3eb76b8828a93fd99028ab03aa412a68.png

Thanks Shady for the descriptive answer for me and others who read this thread. I've played in quite a few more PKO events since I first replied and noticed that to be the case as the non-full bounty amount resulting from a chop pot.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I was in a 3+30 PKO and on lobby it said 1.50 bounty. I took out 1 guy and 75cents went into my ACR account, them 37 cents went on my head. I was wonderin about the other 37 cents, guessing it went into the Bounty Prize for the winner because the total of the bounty prize was increasing at very small increments.