ACR payout due to bots

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I just recieved 10.87$ from ACR because they found out i was playing with bots. Did anybody else get a little kick back from them? cheers and see you on the virtual felt

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't get anything. Do you know if you had to have played with the bots recently because it's been some time since I played on the site.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, I played this week at the ACR room, tournaments and cash, but I did not report anything and still have the same balance. I would like to know what kind of game you were playing, Cash? and how you were notified. regards

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Attached is the email they sent me. Take a look and let me know if anybody else has recieved this email. I'm pretty sure I lost more than $10 to the bot however.. let me know what you think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508-182150.jpg
    Screenshot_20190508-182150.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 54
Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend, I played this week at the ACR room, tournaments and cash, but I did not report anything and still have the same balance. I would like to know what kind of game you were playing, Cash? and how you were notified. regards

i was playing cash games typically HU at .1/.25

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's awesome that you got the refund and even better that ACR is taking security seriously. I think there is a lot more bot activity going on than ACR catches or would even care to admit.

I did not have a refund of anything, but maybe ACR is still investigating because I feel like I have played against several.

Anyway, props to ACR for doing the right thing.

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my friend got a $10 refund as well from ACR

it is a great thing that ACR is finally eliminating bots

but i believe till this day they have BOTS on the site ever since Joey Ingram called em out

I

IAMMEUR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks to be more like rake back instead of actual money lost reimbursed. Is ACR dipping into their own bankroll or dividing up the bots bankroll?

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I also received it, 2 times.
As far a I remember they're sending email with header "Your account has been refunded" and indeed it was a moneyback for cash game.
Not sure about the bots, they refunded me for a person I had chat with, and I could leave that table having +25, but ended up having -20.
I guess that they're refunding for gambling vs moneylaundrung accounts. Hackers can use poker sites for washing stolen credit cards or bank accounts, and since you can withdraw to Bitcoin at ACR, then I guess these hacksters are trying to work at this platform.
Well it's great to know that they're keeping their site clean and refund victims, I had my account blocked for several days at 888 during investigation for same reasons several years ago, and 888 refunded nothing. But it was about HU SNG for $50 there, and I won 2 out of 3 games against suspicious player...

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only gotten .13 cents lol atleast its something , my bank roll isn't at 0 ! so that's something to be happy about

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yup, I also got 16 dollars refunded. Interesting

T

Tyler Finnimore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got like a 3$ refund the other day. From what i know they are going to be doing this daily still all or most bots are gone but said its a long process

A

abbershey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i got 27 bucks and i have been watching the ceo interview and i have to admit i am totally impressed with ACR they didnt have to do what they are doing and listening to him has be believing that ACR is the best option out there for real play .

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I just recieved 10.87$ from ACR because they found out i was playing with bots. Did anybody else get a little kick back from them? cheers and see you on the virtual felt

Yes I did too not sure that they monitor all of the BOTS playing. Kind of felt like it was a rope to get me back there.

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i got 27 bucks and i have been watching the ceo interview and i have to admit i am totally impressed with ACR they didnt have to do what they are doing and listening to him has be believing that ACR is the best option out there for real play .

That’s really good to know since I’m starting to play regularly again. Very impressed with ACR so far. I’m regretting my deposit on Bovada. Wish I could move it to ACR.

B

Blakepc91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been refunded 4 different times from the bot play.

MrDuke76

MrDuke76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve gotten two small refunds so far. First one for 4.80 then another for like 3 bucks. They use some whacky algorithm to come up with the number they pay you. It’s pretty whack. At least they are catching and banning these losers that make it no fun for the legitimate players out there...

KingCoin

KingCoin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I never use ACR, however I've heard lots of news of people receiving money due to bots.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
What do you think what percentage of the total number of bots in the room, revealed by the security service?

D

Don Chonch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also recieved a small refund with an email explaining the situation.