ACR MUCK TIMER HELP please!!

B

BadluckBubba

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So im heads up in a $10 on demand freeroll tourny with a guy who has played almost every single pot the entire tourny. Has mega chip stack early in tournament. I mean 300k+ when blinds were like 200/400. Throughout the tourny at showdown when called anytime the countdown timer on my opponent has started to count down on the MUCK portion I have won the hand.

With this guy. Regardless of table position. Caller or being called........when his hand starts to countdown to muck.........that always meant a win before the new software and it has meant that every single hand tonight against anyone who is not this one player. Why is there a timer to show his hand regardless of position once both players have called? It seems really really odd considering I can not win a hand post flop with this guy.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So im heads up in a $10 on demand freeroll tourny with a guy who has played almost every single pot the entire tourny. Has mega chip stack early in tournament. I mean 300k+ when blinds were like 200/400. Throughout the tourny at showdown when called anytime the countdown timer on my opponent has started to count down on the MUCK portion I have won the hand.

With this guy. Regardless of table position. Caller or being called........when his hand starts to countdown to muck.........that always meant a win before the new software and it has meant that every single hand tonight against anyone who is not this one player. Why is there a timer to show his hand regardless of position once both players have called? It seems really really odd considering I can not win a hand post flop with this guy.

Yeah i dont understand it either it doesnt give me a countdown to muck timer. Used to be it showed right away if they won now your thinking you win the pot cause its counting down and blam chips move to them

B

BadluckBubba

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i dont understand it either it doesnt give me a countdown to muck timer. Used to be it showed right away if they won now your thinking you win the pot cause its counting down and blam chips move to them

Ok that makes me feel better that its a software thing and this guy is just unbeatable.

Late in tourney 4 people left I get 66. He plays any 2 cards every hand. I have 1/3 his chip stack so enough to hurt him at final table. I raise 3.5x bb. He calls. Flop comes 733. Love it. Bet 1/2 pot... call. Turn comes J not loving it not hating it. 1/2 pot bet..........call river comes 9. 1/2 pot bet....call his muck timer runs out and he shows 29 off suit.

Why do you continue to call down with 9 high? You are losing to every hand on the planet I could possible open and continue to call with. Unless ya just know.

It was sure smelling fishy. But whatever.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To go to the river with nothing on board with 92 is just poor play. Not sure how he got his chips to begin with.