ACR and mouse issues?

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone have any mouse stutters when ACR client is up. It doesnt do it with any other poker App or game i may have. When i have ACR open my mouse stutters, like when im moving it it will stutter and be in a more forward spot once the stutter happens. Was just wondering if anyone else had any issues with their mouse with ACR open

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone have any mouse stutters when ACR client is up. It doesnt do it with any other poker app or game i may have. When i have ACR open my mouse stutters, like when im moving it it will stutter and be in a more forward spot once the stutter happens. Was just wondering if anyone else had any issues with their mouse with ACR open

I bought a new mouse the other day and my curser completely froze while on an ACR table. I moved the curser via my touch pad off the table and it started working again. Haven't had any issues since then.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
open your task and see whats processors are working. When acr is running it takes up large portion of disc space in burst. So if your playing on another site or working on chat you might be maxed out for a second. Been happening since recent update from windows. Some of the service host are eating disc space. going to see lots of issues as updates are changing how things work on our computers. older computer plan on upgrading soon. Window below 10 edition.