ACR Million Dollar game is hurting.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Level 7 with 1330 enrolled. That is more than $500,000 short fall. As we all know, many of those are from freebuys and freerolls. Those entries were paid by sponsors. 3773 are needed to break even. That includes the $15 fees charged. They need 4000 to keep the $15 fees.

Last 2 weeks were short falls as well. 3483 and 3607. They still have 8 more scheduled. I hope they survive this promotion.

This site actually appreciates the players. Sites like BOL only seem to be in it for themselves. They do not have even a 20th of the number of players that PStars has. Very hard to run multiple million dollar tourneys with 1500 to 4000 max players.

Question is why aren't more players trusting and joining these sites? I think depositing and collecting are simply too hard and not guaranteed. Sites can claim anything they want but the players DO NOT have any recourse legally. So, at least 30% of us play freerolls.

Let the player beware.

GL and God bless. And help ACR survive. :D :cool::hahaha::ciao::D:cool:

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Super Bowl

This week they had to compete with the Super bowl. Also I think a lot of people like to start the MDS late so they are not playing for 14 hours.

If they added MTT to their mobile site it would probably boost entries.

I love ACR, I'm not afraid of not getting paid..

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They ended up with 3256 - not far off the last few weeks - pretty good for Superbowl Sunday. But I agree, every MDS was a huge overlay for ACR. I hope it's worth it for them.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always choose ACR over BetOnline. Bet online has terrible value MTT's and 10% rake cash games...last time I played. I am suprised BOL has 1,000 "players".

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good comeback for ACr

mtl-mile-end; They ended up with 3256 - not far off the last few weeks - pretty good for Superbowl Sunday. But I agree said:
I always choose ACR over BetOnline. Bet online has terrible value MTT's and 10% rake cash games...last time I played. I am suprised BOL has 1,000 "players".

Good come back and good numbers for the Super Bowl weekend indeed. I think ACR is the most player friendly of all the sites still openly accepting USA players. I hope they survive their promotion and increase their traffic as a result. This week they paid over $137,000.00 for the overlay.

Will continue to support them by playing over all of the others.

BOL just had the return of their monthly $1K freeroll that was so well hidden that they scheduled it 3 days after qualifiers closed. Only 26 players made it. These "managers" need to get their heads out of their a$$es and hire some people who have actually played poker.

With trust, good deposit/withdrawal methods and games desired by the players, you could have tens of thousands playing instead of 1,000. Last number I saw for PStars was 70,000 plus. And they do not accept players from 46 states.

:eek::damnmate::icon_rabb:aetsch:

GL and God bless. :D :cool:

Top 10 Games