ACR Giving Away a Guaranteed $5 Million This Fall

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR will be hosting 5 individual $1 Million gtd tournaments this fall! Each tournament will have $200k gtd for 1st place. Here are the dates:

Sept 13th at 3pm ET
Oct 4th at 3pm ET
Oct 11th at 3pm ET
Oct 18th at 3pm ET
Oct 25th at 3pm ET

242edce11f9160db711bc008d756ab04.png

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That would be a nice win . Good luck to all CC members who play. :D

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hell, if they're giving it away I'm in. Lol. Gl.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow not bad, hopefully I can satellite into one of those!

D

Drtanner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that makes my decision easy signing up for ACR now

C

cursed989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome! Working on a satellite into today's as we speak. Can't wait to try to get into more!

Davidjohnedge

Davidjohnedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is absolutely great. I see maybe someone starting to takeover on the US side of online poker. I mean no complaints here!

B

Benman120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its a great site, functions like Full Tilt and registration for tournaments is much easier. Would highly recommend and the site is full of GTD tournaments.

melinreno

melinreno

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"giving" away ....... oh so no one has to actually buy in ???
he he he he
i'm glad the WPN did good yesterday and pleased it is continuing to level up for the players :) :)
here is a cool introduction to the CEO Phil Nagy ......
http://www.texasholdemradio.com/PhilNagy072415.MP3
enjoy :)
there is another interview coming soon too :)

pricechoppin

pricechoppin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds great I am going to try to satty in for sure... Good luck to all trying for an entry...

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was too confused when the ACR cancelled the big tourney months ago.
The freebuy $20,000 GTD. They cancelled at the middle of the game and I'm still there at the table playing with medium stack chips. I was hoping they award the prize by rank or whatsoever, but I totally got zero $0 upon cancelling the tourney at the middle of the game. Good thing is I only invested time and effort. Now, I would ask myself, I would invest into ACR more than that?

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great site.

My only complaint with their one skin, BCP, is that if you sign up for rake back, you're excluded from their "grinding" program to move up levels and earn prizes based on that. I know some other sites do that too, but still.

Overall their customer service is top notch, the software is pretty good, and except for SNGs, there's always good action.

C

cursed989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great site.

My only complaint with their one skin, BCP, is that if you sign up for rake back, you're excluded from their "grinding" program to move up levels and earn prizes based on that. I know some other sites do that too, but still.

Overall their customer service is top notch, the software is pretty good, and except for SNGs, there's always good action.

Interesting! I always thought it was because of the other active bonus I had on that site.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting! I always thought it was because of the other active bonus I had on that site.

Good day,

Indeed if you are in the rakeback program you are not allow to get the VIP program due to you will be receiving not only 27% but points to exchange them into cash or stuff on the store. You can for sure get either one or the other.

Regards

P

pokerman64

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope they can back up the payouts on those five weeks, hate to see something like carbon payouts happen to acr's payouts....my last acr payout was quick and easy.

ChillinVillian

ChillinVillian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy this site but have trouble using my debit card linked to my checking account and can't seem to use my credit card either . Does anyone know if I go purchase a prepaid card will that work ?:confused:

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ill probably play 1 of these

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really enjoy this site but have trouble using my debit card linked to my checking account and can't seem to use my credit card either . Does anyone know if I go purchase a prepaid card will that work ?:confused:

Good day,

I recommend you to contact customer support at 1-877-314-4195 to check on the visa deposit option to ensure you can use it to fund your account. Otherwise, remember that you are still able to make deposits by BitCoin, Western Union or MoneyGram.

Regards

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well if there just "giving" it away I'll gladly take some of that 5 million. :D I'm glad I'm not a huge NFL fan because I wouldn't be able to play probably than.

ChillinVillian

ChillinVillian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day,

I recommend you to contact customer support at 1-877-314-4195 to check on the Visa deposit option to ensure you can use it to fund your account. Otherwise, remember that you are still able to make deposits by BitCoin, Western Union or MoneyGram.

Regards

BitCoin , Never . Western Union or MoneyGram , do I have to pay to deposit with these methods ? I sure don't like having to go through other establishments using my bank info . :confused:

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BitCoin , Never . Western Union or MoneyGram , do I have to pay to deposit with these methods ? I sure don't like having to go through other establishments using my bank info . :confused:

Yes there is a fee for using MG or WU. like 10-12$ max.

Bitcoin is super easy to use, just DL coinbase and it walks you through it.

I heard withdrawing and depositing via btc is as fast as possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Good day,

There is a fee that charges Western Union or MoneyGram. However, if you deposit a minimum of $100 by MoneyGram we will cover the fee amount that you got charged with. Also if you deposit at least $300 by Western Union we will also cover the fee amount on your poker account.

As you can see, BitCoin is a very fast options for both, deposits and withdrawals. Once make your first deposit by them you'll see it is a very simple option to deposit with.

Regards