smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I keep hoping that old adage "it is always darkest before the dawn" is going to eventually apply to ACR. I just don't know what or when darkest is going to be in this case. :( :) In the meantime i'll keep looking and hoping for the dawn.

P

pokerballsaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR software doesn't seem in the best of shapes right now, I personally wouldn't risk playing so many tables.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happened to me last night. What's worse is it took about 40 mins to say it was cancelled and because it was a step 1 freeroll didn't make anything, just loss the time.

And its down again now.

Last edited by a moderator:
lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's a shame what they've done to the site. Used to be my favorite, now I long on once a week just to make sure the site is still in business.

n1ckoftime

n1ckoftime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems like this happens every week now

last time it happened I had money tied up in games and it took them one week and 4 live chats for them to reimburse me, rediculous

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
last time it happened I had money tied up in games and it took them one week and 4 live chats for them to reimburse me, rediculous

Not easy to keep track of either with their transaction history being down, thought they would have prioritised fixing that as it is a record of transactions.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
95% of my action on ACR is cash tables, but if I grinded mtt's I wouldn't be doing it on acr until everything has been running smooth for a few weeks at least.

Twice I have been in steps games and had the server freeze/go down. On each occasion I was paid out the value of the ticket in cash within 24hrs. Now each time it happened we were only 2-5 players off the $$$/ticket so that might be why they paid cash.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just had step 2 cancelled 2 seats from bubble. They should really state the refund in an email. Especially as you cannot see the transaction on the site. I hope I get pretty much a full refund. The last two players only had about a blind each in chips. What a time to freeze!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After an hour starts back up, although prev tourneys cancelled then crashes again, geez, feel like I am just wasting time.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am starting to thinks its to save money on step 1 payouts:hahaha: just freezing one after another not even freezing the same way with writing on one nothing on another,
Combat points stays the same after playing higher steps rake too very strange.
This site is having serious issues pity cause I do like the site when running properly.
June week 2

Week 1 task 1

Last edited:
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's bizarre how often this is happening, I though they would have ironed out these bugs by now. Can you imagine paying to get into an expensive tournament, doing well and it crashing like this?

Yeah I do not think I got anything back from the step 1 when it froze, but was close to the bubble so quite irritating.

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR ponzi scheme

9 tables just froze on me, thanks ACR.... still nothing:eek:

It seems like this is a daily problem now. They told me refunds would be issued at 9amEST this morning. THEN, they gave me 72hrs. In other words, they are holding all player funds for 3 days?????

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The site really should be taken offline while they fix it if there are serious stability issues. It is so frustrating when it is happening over and over again.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR software doesn't seem in the best of shapes right now, I personally wouldn't risk playing so many tables.

- I agree! I was JUST balanced out for the missing table money today (only 3 days later) :(

:ciao:

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not playing again until I stop hearing about tourney lockups.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately this happens often we just need to have some patience.