ACR freezes up again

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Killing the live cage ranked 25 and what do you know frozen. Killing it. They say sorry. What a waste. I asked for a ticket they say sorry. this site needs to get it together.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
down to 134, poof

ACR barnstormers, Sun, down to 134, top 60 get itm. Good old ACR, the tourney disconnects, at the worst time, when late reg is finally over, and the real game is on.
Lucky it was a free-buy, gl with ACR. Never had real $$ ACR tourney stop like the freebies do. Any body want to share their experiences with ACR tourneys, freebies, vs real money?

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
All tourneys are down, but the cash tables are working just fine...go figure.

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most likely hacked again ! The Cardschat freeroll was down to the bubble and froze :( Weird things happened a few hands before the freeze too

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Killing the live cage ranked 25 and what do you know frozen. Killing it. They say sorry. What a waste. I asked for a ticket they say sorry. this site needs to get it together.

ACR barnstormers, Sun, down to 134, top 60 get itm. Good old ACR, the tourney disconnects, at the worst time, when late reg is finally over, and the real game is on.
Lucky it was a free-buy, gl with ACR. Never had real $$ ACR tourney stop like the freebies do. Any body want to share their experiences with ACR tourneys, freebies, vs real money?

Most likely hacked again ! The Cardschat freeroll was down to the bubble and froze :( Weird things happened a few hands before the freeze too

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, previously we suffered some technical issues but the problem now has been resolved and the client is properly working, our tournament cancellation rules will apply and refunds can be expected within 24-72 hours. Thank you for your patience.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This just proves I'm correct that the cash tables and the tourneys are separate. I new they run different just by the way action came out. If they ran off same rng they all be effected. Now you believe me?

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, previously we suffered some technical issues but the problem now has been resolved and the client is properly working, our tournament cancellation rules will apply and refunds can be expected within 24-72 hours. Thank you for your patience.

what are the cancellation rules. curious

I guess its all good. Free rolls are just that free. Only thing of value is the time put into it. Just sucked have a nice run on your site finally.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This just proves I'm correct that the cash tables and the tourneys are separate. I new they run different just by the way action came out. If they ran off same rng they all be effected. Now you believe me?

You think ACR using 2 different RNGs? One for tournaments and another for cash games. I'm not saying they don't do that I'm just curious as to why they would do that.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You think ACR using 2 different RNGs? One for tournaments and another for cash games. I'm not saying they don't do that I'm just curious as to why they would do that.
When they first did the upgrades tourneys didn't work at all. But cash was up asap. Never had any issues on the cash side. Still having problems in tourneys.

second thing is they play totally different in run outs. You have to play alot of both to notice. Now I'm talking ACR.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When they first did the upgrades tourneys didn't work at all. But cash was up asap. Never had any issues on the cash side. Still having problems in tourneys.

second thing is they play totally different in run outs. You have to play alot of both to notice. Now I'm talking ACR.

Thanks, I noticed something changed on the shuffle after one of the early updates to the new client.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really disappointed I had a great tournament yesterday. I waited for hours to relaunch the tournament but to no avail. I hope I do not have to experience this again!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Site just went down again :-( They are obv working on a lot updates but this is disastrous if you are in the middle of a big tournament and it goes down, especially if you are doing well. Shocked that it is still crashing after months. Not sure how to tell when it is fully stable as do not want to enter tournaments when it is like this.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
All the poker sites have the basic same rule. We dont care how long you spent on the tourney, you get your buy in back. Big deal. I love online poker, so you just have to suck it up. But in the history of customer service, poker sites really don't measure up.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You kidding me, got prompted for an update now i cant log it, froze my damn computer for a minute but im sure that was just the 100000 tabs i have open along with the cluster**@* of acr ..

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And it's gone again just now. God damn it.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Down again...in 2nd place at final table AGAIN and down AGAIN...this is really getting to be annoying...cannot trust ACR to stay live...they really need to fix these problems...very frustrated

T

the_hnicos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just crashed again 10mins ago here

T

the_hnicos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Site came back up for all of 30mins or so... and now its down again

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in freeroll if they gave me the money in the place that was going despite being suspended