ACR freeroll

P

pokerballsaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I can now join freerolls for posters of 25+ so I thought I would play the ACR freeroll however I can't find it in the lobby on ACR and there is no password when it was supposed to start 5 minutes ago, it just says password to be announced?

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not sure why they would update the date in the forum to read 18th August if there is no tournament though, seems confusing

Thanks anyway
Just a guess here, but I assume that templates and calendar may be kept up to date in anticipation of these returning and causing chaos with updates if they are all changed/deleted for the cancelled dates. Having to ignore an irrelevant listing is preferable to everyone missing a tourney.

Can you please post a link from the updated page? I'm not really sure where you're seeing this.

Remember also that intertops freerolls on Saturday and Monday are available to members with 25+ posts.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello , can you please provide us more details about the freeroll you´ve tried to participate, so we can provide you further details.

He was asking about the daily CC freerolls that are no longer in effect. The day Pokerballsaa
asked about had a 25+ posts requirement. hope this helps

O

oreal52

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure but maybe you have to wait 30 days before you will get access to freeroll passwords.
( not sure tho how it works )

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure but maybe you have to wait 30 days before you will get access to freeroll passwords.
( not sure tho how it works )
You won't get access to the 25+ post freerolls immediately but it shouldn't take 30 days.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey, this thread is old and there was no ACR Cardschat freeroll running then.