ACR Elite program

J

johnjohn87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is ACR's Elite Program better than a 27% offer? I mostly play MTT's but a breakdown of cash games, SnG's, and MTT's would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

ThisCuteAsianGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it honestly dependent on how many tournaments your playing on a weekly basis. i think there's a breakdown chart on reddit to see the difference. but from what I hear from everyone the rakebabck is a much better deal regardless.

J

johnjohn87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it honestly dependent on how many tournaments your playing on a weekly basis. i think there's a breakdown chart on reddit to see the difference. but from what I hear from everyone the rakebabck is a much better deal regardless.

Ok thank you...do i see you in ACR in a lot of the small buy in MTT's? DaCuteAsianGuy i believe?

T

ThisCuteAsianGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup you sure do. I don’t really do anything above 6.60. But nice to meet you!

J

johnjohn87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Yup you sure do. I don’t really do anything above 6.60. But nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too, I'll see ya in the rooms, and take it easy on me lol.

T

ThisCuteAsianGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty sure you probably have more experience than me.. I’ve only been playing for 3 months total