Is ACR down?

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing freerolls and then i got disconnected from game.

Should i restart it? or do i lose my spot?

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come to Bovado. More players, and they are "fishier"

I didn't see any freerolls at bovado. Thats why i haven't played any hands there yet. don't you have to have a deposit first?

Resume at 22:10 just hang in there

Yea i restarted the client and wont let me even open the tournament lobby. Even the new "10$ Freeroll - On Demand" wont let me register. I can open other tournament and watch but not the "10$ Freeroll - On Demand" one.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
WPN platform have sometimes system problems/ :D but thats OK! thet are working on it/

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Im not sure what the problem is but I used a vpn to see if that would fix the problem because i saw people register and I wasn't able to. The VPN let me register and play again =)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day Guys,

About yesterday... we are really sorry about the issues and we tried to have it fixed quickly, unfortunately it was an ISP problem, it was not directly caused by us.

Again, we are really sorry and we are working on fixing these kind of issues. All tournaments that were affected were cancelled and refunded.

if you have any discrepancies please send us a private message with your user information.