Acr on demand $10 freeroll

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all. This might have been answered already in the past but I couldn’t find when I tried to search.

I just joined ACR and notic3 they have a $10 on demand freeroll. Does anyone know about how long they run for? It didn’t seem like a turbo version to me and just wondering if it’s worth the time sink.

Thanks.

J

james bright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all. This might have been answered already in the past but I couldn’t find when I tried to search.

I just joined ACR and notic3 they have a $10 on demand freeroll. Does anyone know about how long they run for? It didn’t seem like a turbo version to me and just wondering if it’s worth the time sink.

Thanks.
im pretty sure they are all day everyday needs 270 players to start!

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not sure how long but i have played that one and its very slow for me no its not worth the time but if you got nothing else to do then why not ,but for 2 bucks against 500 + players no thx .gl though man if you do choose to

R

rosa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it's worth it in the training issue, the time actually spent is an investment when you are training for free, now if you are able to play to win, in a good position in the ITM. then I recommend another type of tournament, I believe this tournament Did you mention people participate for the fun

fiddlesticks123

fiddlesticks123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won one of these a couple of months back. They're regular speed, I played for almost 5 hours and won $2.50 if I remember correctly. Definitely not worth the time investment but as Rosa said, they're good for training and trying out different play styles.

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From start to finish depending on number of players. Should take about 3-4 hours to complete. I have cashed in several and won several of these. If you cash multiple times in a week there is a leaderboard that will get you ticket to bigger games. Check out the promotions of ACR and the leaderboards of the $10 OD FR.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info guys. Thought it would be a longish tournament. Appreciate it.

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was looking for a thread about these. Unfortunately I like to tie my money up in sports bets on ACR for long periods of time then forget I have no money to play poker with! So I find myself grinding these exhausting freerolls over and over! I have cashed my fair share but these freerolls have to be the bottom of the barrel when it comes to looking for something to play. I can't tell you how bad the play can be and how difficult it is to stay patient in these. If anything they are a good time waster when there is nothing else to play!

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks.

Yes they run all the time 24/7 usually when one starts another starts up for registration.

On one hand it IS 270 MINIMUM (Usually 500 unless it's 3 am EST) players, and it's a LONG haul, but it's an interesting litmus test too, especially if new... That is, if you can beat that, like in Kung Fu - with Qi Chang Caine the student 'It will be time for you to leave the temple'.... heh

SURE you will have people going all in 90% of the time they wouldn't DARE doing if it cost them - so there is THAT aspect too, that might make it not a GOOD reflection of how well you do... as in if taking it as a test.

Eh- if one was TOTALLY broke and I mean - TOTALLY broke? eh, it IS an on ramp to get ahead. Every night at 7:05 pm iirc might be 7:10 they have a $500 tournament that's only 10 cents or so to join.

So - win one FR - and then play that 7:05 from THERE - take THAT winning (and I HAVE won that $500 one) and get into a bigger tournament...

Okay okay okay - I only won it once. lol

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had an opportunity to get a FT, it lasts an average of 3 hours, it's worth the experience, it's a great tournament for those who are starting to play poker, play for free, with cash prizes.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks.

4 hours if you win late at night. 5 hours if you win at peak time

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks.

Anything free that you can make a profit on is worth it IMO. If I'm grinding that day I will always pull them up and play. It's free why not....

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These tourneys are really good for running at the side of other games that you are playing, so whether you are grinding the cash tables, playing some SNGs or hitting a nice buy in tourney, have these running at the side and use your time wisely. It also gets you used to playing multitable without much risk.

Good Luck

BB

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that this freeroll is a good opportunity to gain experience.
You are at no risk, and you have the opportunity to improve your game.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I won 2 of them and if I remember correctly, they were finished in about 4 hours.

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of it depends on how many people registered. If it a less busy time of day it should only take 3-4 hours, but at peak periods it could be around 5 hours...

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was looking for a thread about these. Unfortunately I like to tie my money up in sports bets on ACR for long periods of time then forget I have no money to play poker with! So I find myself grinding these exhausting freerolls over and over! I have cashed my fair share but these freerolls have to be the bottom of the barrel when it comes to looking for something to play. I can't tell you how bad the play can be and how difficult it is to stay patient in these. If anything they are a good time waster when there is nothing else to play!

the play in the first 10 to 20 minutes is very loose pre. I like to gamble with any 2 face cards when people are shoving. After awhile with a big stack you can start to play normally. I grinded these for two weeks and finished in the top 10 of the leaderboard both times.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very long game and small prizes for the first places.
beginning after registration of 270 people and then still comes after late registration.
it really kills time and a lot of players are just throwing chips from boredom with any hand.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ha, they take forever and with only a 9 player cash, and usually a field with over 400 (including late reg) you will be playing a while. but if you are playing other tournaments and are at the computer anyway, why not? - just keep playing them, i think acr even gives you some points for doing so (i am in their rakeback program so i'm not totally sure).

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Freerolls

(ACR Freerolls)

For many players limited to the platform they can play on, ACR is a great option.

Also, freerolls are so much better than play chips and they offer a nice reward if you make it on the leaderboard. The fact that they run all day is also nice.

Toward the end of these tournaments, there is pretty solid play that players can learn from without risking any cash!

Last edited:
Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
(ACR Freerolls)

For many players limited to the platform they can play on, ACR is a great option.

Also, freerolls are so much better than play chips and they offer a nice reward if you make it on the leaderboard. The fact that they run all day is also nice.

Toward the end of these tournaments, there is pretty solid play that players can learn from without risking any cash!
pleases that in the end even such freerolls where a lot of players first, in the end there are strong players and you can get a good game experience where everything goes adequately.
completely agree with you friend

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the ACR freerolls, there is a weekly leaderboard also.
With top prize, you get the equivalent of $270 tournament entries
Top 10 gets you a ticket to the Sunday big crush tournament.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they run 24/7 as long as 270 fill it up. there is always a point system, where u can win a huge sunday buyin, if you get enough points. check it out!

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where to see the leaders of the weekly raiting of the $10 OD FR?

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played one the other day and it was i think 7 1/2 hours, like other members have already said they are not worth the time for the payout in the end. but if you have no where to start at then its a good starting point